The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where/How can i get carries for PVE content with GOLD on PC/EU?

NylAR
NylAR
✭✭✭✭
Looking to farm vDSA and Vateshran Blackrose ( looks like I mixed it up ) mainly as well as some other places.

Normally I'd try to form a group, but lately it equals to insane amounts of time spent waiting for group memebers, only to keep wiping and leave the place unfinnished which I simply do not have enough time for during the day since I work a high end management job.

For example: I've spent an entire week of my free time just to try to get perfected master's weapons, an actually only went into vDSA and finished it TWICE. This is an absurd waste of time.

Can anybody please point me to a discord and/or any other way of contacting boosters?

Many thanks!

Edit: corrected the vateshran mixup.
Edited by NylAR on 12 March 2023 18:51
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't know for pc, but as for ps, EU server's chat is full of people spamming for carries, just try and go in the capitols' zones. Anyway, you can't get a carry for Vateshran since it's a solo activity, you should give access to your account and I think it's against TOS - or at least against common sense...
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hang out in Craglorn and you'll see someone spamming an advertisement pretty much any time of the day.

3 pieces of advice:

if you can't solo vateshran vet you should do normal

If you plan on backbarring your weapons, you really don't need perfected.

don't give account details to anyone to play the game for you, not only does this rob you of any feeling of accomplishment but you remove Support as an option to help you, probably forever, if anything were to happen as a result of you giving away account details.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vateshran is the SOLO arena, and lending your account to someone else to run it for you is against TOS (account sharing).
    PC EU
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DinoZavr wrote: »
    Vateshran is the SOLO arena, and lending your account to someone else to run it for you is against TOS (account sharing).

Dr_Con was stating that if you cannot solo Vateshran vet you should do normal DSA. He was guiding the OP not talking about the OP getting a carry for the solo instance of Vet Vateshran. He was also admonishing the OP not to give anyone his account details - we all know it's against ToS but people are tempted nonetheless for clears.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Dungeons, Trials & Arenas section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • NylAR
    NylAR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Surak73 wrote: »
    Don't know for pc, but as for ps, EU server's chat is full of people spamming for carries, just try and go in the capitols' zones. Anyway, you can't get a carry for Vateshran since it's a solo activity, you should give access to your account and I think it's against TOS - or at least against common sense...

Ah my bad, i mixed up meant black rose and vateshran.

Thanks for catching that.
  • NylAR
    NylAR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »
    Hang out in Craglorn and you'll see someone spamming an advertisement pretty much any time of the day.

3 pieces of advice:

if you can't solo vateshran vet you should do normal

If you plan on backbarring your weapons, you really don't need perfected.

don't give account details to anyone to play the game for you, not only does this rob you of any feeling of accomplishment but you remove Support as an option to help you, probably forever, if anything were to happen as a result of you giving away account details.

Craglorn is where I normally try to get people to do the runs, and sadly haven't seen any ads for boosting yet. Perhaps just bad luck. ( I usually only stay online for 3 or 4 hrs max). I'll have to keep my eyes open.

Thanks a lot! @Dr_Con