The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log into the account page on the website

Gegensmith
Gegensmith
✭✭
This seems to be related to the log in problems in other threads (accessing the game). I'm having problems accessing the website. Same problem -- IP address not recognised, send email with code to registered address, but NO EMAIL ARRIVES. I know it is the correct address because I have previous codes in the inbox. I'm trying to redeem a code on the site.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 8 March 2023 14:17
  • Gegensmith
    Gegensmith
    ✭✭
    So, I finally received two codes from ZoS -- TWELVE hours later, by which time they were invalid. Please look into what's happening with the emails with log-in codes for the website.
  • IrishLassy
    IrishLassy
    ✭✭
    Got the codes 12 hours later as well. One of them worked and I could access my account again.
    Edited by IrishLassy on 5 March 2023 02:53
  • Gegensmith
    Gegensmith
    ✭✭
    The emails are still arriving HOURS later. I notice now that many are offering the same code. None of the codes are accepted by the log-in page. I remain locked out of the website. Please advise.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our FAQ below can help with Access Code related issues.

What do I do if I'm not getting the Access Code emails?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gegensmith
    Gegensmith
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill thank you for the advice, but this doesn't work for me.

The link you offered is sending me in endless loops, none of which give me access to my account.

It's not a problem with my email address/spam settings, since I am getting the code emails but HOURS later and the codes are invalid.

I can't change my email address in-game because I use steam and that option doesn't exist.

I can't change my email address using a browser because it only allows me to do so once signed into my account -- which is precisely what the system is preventing me from doing.

If I try forgot password route, it claims to have sent an email to me to continue but, again, no email is sent.

I have crowns to redeem that I want to spend on items that are about to disappear from the store. Please advise.
  • Gegensmith
    Gegensmith
    ✭✭
    I submitted a ticket: 230307-003357
  • Gegensmith
    Gegensmith
    ✭✭
    I finally got access to my account this evening. I received a code email -- hours later -- with a code that finally worked.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear back that the access code was finally sent and the OP can access their account. With this situation resolved, we will now close the thread from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.