The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: add Daily WB quests in base game zones

SkaiFaith
SkaiFaith
✭✭✭✭✭
World Bosses in DLC areas are more populated than WB in base game, where no one seems to care.
Adding WB repeatable daily quests in each base game zone, providing good rewards, would help repopulate older zones. Also, it would "give the illusion" of the whole game being more populated when everyone goes at the same WB instead of finding themselves at one that no-one ever does.
There are so much good things that could be rewarded which would encourage people to revisit.
Also, on the developer side, this would give us more activities to do regularly in game and more opportunities to socialize, which would likely benefit the game in the long run.

Players, do you agree?

Edit: to devs, please never again make dailies walled behind completing zone main quests. Summerset and Southern Elsweyr are two examples of dailies that I'm sure way less people do.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 28 February 2023 11:40
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More daily options are always good
    PC-EU
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.s. Gold Coast and Hew's Bane should have this too.
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gold Coast has dailies for the two WBs..
    Edited by Snamyap on 27 February 2023 20:05
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snamyap wrote: »
    Gold Coast has dailies for the two WBs..

So does Hew's Bane.

I've been thinking along the same line for a few years now, that it would be nice to have daily delve and WB quests in the base game zones, similar to chapters and DLC zones.

An alternative might be to have more specific daily endeavors for WBs, as was done for delves and public dungeons-- e.g., "Kill 2 Group Bosses in Bangkorai."
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on 27 February 2023 20:43
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of the base game world bosses are not designed to deal with a multitude of end game players hitting them at once which in turn will lead to very short fights and people waiting.

Many end game player characters stand out a ton visually which can put a damper on immersion in the world.

Daily Content can easily end up being so routine that it isn't really that social.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then buff the bosses if there are going to Dailies.

I would like to see the dailies it would be better then no one taking them on
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh! I didn't know about the WB dailies in Gold Coast and Hew's Bane, my bad, thank you for the heads-up!

The idea of specific WB endeavours is good too! I would like to see those implemented.

About WBs dying too fast to end-game players... We already have Delve Dailies and Endeavours, and those really have that problem! WBs would be fine in comparison.
  • KaosWarMonk
    KaosWarMonk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for adding more/revamping stuff to do in the base game zones.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A good QoL improvement idea. I'm all for it.
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the devs stated they'd focus more on repeatable content, I got the impression WB quests for base game zones might be part of what they have in mind. Unless, of course, the repeatable stuff is to be fully locked behind a paywall...
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »
    Oh! I didn't know about the WB dailies in Gold Coast and Hew's Bane, my bad, thank you for the heads-up!

The ones in Hew's Bane aren't really WB dailies. Two of the daily quests for the Thieves Guild have you pick up an item close to a WB, but no requirement to actually kill them.

• SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snamyap wrote: »
    SkaiFaith wrote: »

The ones in Hew's Bane aren't really WB dailies. Two of the daily quests for the Thieves Guild have you pick up an item close to a WB, but no requirement to actually kill them.

I think the implication is that players will kill the WBs while collecting those items. It's akin to the Mages Guild dailies where you collect an item in the location of a public dungeon's group event; you aren't required to do the group event for that daily, but it's apparently assumed that players will want to do them, anyway-- although, if someone else has already killed the boss, you can just collect the item and go turn in the quest.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Quests and Exploration section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post