The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't sign in?

VampiricByNature
VampiricByNature
✭✭✭✭
Evening, Dec 10th. A lot of our team cannot sign in to the game. It says we can't connect to the playstation network when we attempt but all other psn features/games appear to work.
Some of us are in the Midwest, some of us are in the UK.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 12 December 2022 19:34
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    My friend and I are having this issue with logging in on the NA server. I can get into the EU server to the character screen
    PS NA characters in all factions
    PC NA characters in all factions
    Xbox characters in all factions

Gamer for life! Forever Young!
    I'm an altoholic!
  • Chrisbar
    Chrisbar
    ✭✭
    Same here, PS EU is working, NA seems to be down.
  • PikkonMG
    PikkonMG
    ✭✭✭
    Same haven't been able to sign in all night so far PS NA @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_GinaBruno this a ESO issue or Playstation?
    Edited by PikkonMG on 11 December 2022 01:36
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Can’t sign in. Reset everything. Still no go.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issues related to logging in to the North American PlayStation megaserver have been resolved. For this reason the thread will be closed from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.