The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I thought we just had maintenance? Why so many crashes?

boi_anachronism_
boi_anachronism_
✭✭✭✭✭
I've had 3 blue screens so far in about 45 mins... I thought they were fixing this..
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 19 December 2022 18:31
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue screen means you get no incoming damage. It’s replaced the previous “block” feature.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3 hour session and none here
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PC or console?
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC or console?

PC
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PC or console?

PC

Yeah I'm console and there have been a ton of crashes.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC or console?

PC

Yeah I'm console and there have been a ton of crashes.

I'm on PS5 EU and haven't been having any issues
    Soupy twist
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU had 2 crash to desktop last night. :disappointed:
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm on Xbox/NA and have been crashing regularly since last maintenance. Good times.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please try all of the troubleshooting steps in this article to resolve this blue screen issue.

If this issue persists, after trying these steps, then please open a ticket here and a member of our support team would be happy to assist you further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    Please try all of the troubleshooting steps in this article to resolve this blue screen issue.

If this issue persists, after trying these steps, then please open a ticket here and a member of our support team would be happy to assist you further.

Been through all that. Thanks though. Same thing that happened after the last cp update. Blue screen any time I changed my champion points. This seems to happen most frequently when I do writs in vvardenfell as soon as I try to interact with the alchemy station. Prior to u36 I hadn't had a crash in ages. A few times when I couldn't open menus or fire skills but that was resolved with a simple reload of UI..