Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Community Sweepstakes for some

BahometZ
BahometZ
✭✭✭✭✭
Not gonna lie, it kind of sucks that there's a big community sweepstakes that's only accessible to those from a handful of countries.
And I can earn bonus non-entries in the event that is not available to me by spending event tickets. Cool.

Hard to get enthused for community events like these, when you're getting excluded.

I know it comes down to individual country legal arrangements, but it'd be appreciated if those of us with the misfortune of being born in the void had something to shoot for. If I was holding a competition for the local kids, and I know some have better opportunity or access to win based on their circumstances, I look for ways to keep them on level footing, or an alternative reward.

I see that there will be community-focused fun over the period, so I guess we'll see what unfolds, but I hope it's more than just posting cosplay and hashtags on instagram/twitter.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 1 November 2022 03:07
Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one will read this here, so thanks for that.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BahometZ wrote: »
    I know it comes down to individual country legal arrangements

You are aware of the reason and it is something Zenimax has no control over. There is also little to nothing Zenimax can do for players in those nation-states that forbid such activities and much that can be done would be illegal or would raise a bigger flag by the rest of the community.

Sorry, you cannot participate.
    No one will read this here, so thanks for that.

We still see it.
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's absolutely nothing preventing them from holding a competition that we can all participate in, or providing an alternative reward for participating.

I'm merely pointing out that people who can not participate do not feel a part of the community.

This post was moved from the highest traffic part of the forum to this backwater, where it can be ignored.
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    ...there's a big community sweepstakes that's only accessible to those from a handful of countries.

You're saying you don't live in one of those countries and can't enter?
    Edited by Kng_Ayumayuma on 18 November 2022 01:00