The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Minion AddOn

Ironpaw2
Ironpaw2
Soul Shriven
Was unable to update Minion. Have done a complete uninstall and reinstall. Minion is loading into the Live/AddOn file, but I am not getting any addons in the game itself.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 25 October 2022 02:08
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would consult with Minion's support rather than the official forums, minion encompasses more than just ESO so it's a bit dicey, plus the experts are available on their support.
  • Noggin_the_Nog
    Noggin_the_Nog
    ✭✭✭
    I would firstly check Minion has put the addons in the right folder -

C:\Users\Insert your name here\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns

Then check in game, Settings/Addons - what addons are enabled.

Some addons do require additional addons to function - Lib files etc. Check each addons web page via Minion.

Hope this helps.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Ironpaw2
    Ironpaw2
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the help. It helped me figure it out. All working now.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check www.esoui.com forums, Subforum of Minion, sticky threads about Troubleshooting! It explains most common bugs and problems. Yours here sounds like OneDrive issue or ESO issue moving the ESO folder to users/app data all of sudden (taking a screenshot ingame will show you the correct folder to put your addons, just 1 level above the down Screenshot folder AddOns folder needs to be).