The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting Stations problem ps4

Icebreath26
Icebreath26
Soul Shriven
Hello!
Im playing on ps4 and after changing my psn ID all filters "Quest only" was dropped to default on my 18 characters. I do my writs regularly and its very annoying,because after i set filters back and log out from game they set to defaults again. I delete my save settings on ps4 reinstall client snd set options to defsult, but nothing changed.Chatting with support doesnt help.
Maybe someone have the same problem,or i dont understand how can i "right" save this filters?
Thanks
https://youtu.be/GE1zVZi3yfk
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm. I've had this happen to me the last couple of days. I didn't think much of it until I saw your post.
  • Icebreath26
    Icebreath26
    Soul Shriven
    opalcity wrote: »
    Can confirm. I've had this happen to me the last couple of days. I didn't think much of it until I saw your post.
    After changing psn ID?Or after patch/maintenance?
    I changed my psn id and have this problem over 2 weeks... maybe its coincidence...or bug. but support just said me to send ingame report.. i sent and silence for 10 days
    Edited by Icebreath26 on 31 July 2022 18:07
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After maintenence.

I'll see if it does it again tomorrow, and let you know. If it does happen, I'll put a ticket in myself, too.
  • Icebreath26
    Icebreath26
    Soul Shriven
    opalcity wrote: »
    After maintenence.

I'll see if it does it again tomorrow, and let you know. If it does happen, I'll put a ticket in myself, too.
    And i noticed about Recent Searches in Guild Traders also dont save search history

Edited by Icebreath26 on 1 August 2022 08:06
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was weird. So I did all my writs, and it was just Jewellery that had been deselected. :/
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Icebreath26

Could you provide us with your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Icebreath26
    Icebreath26
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Icebreath26

Could you provide us with your current ticket number?
    [220720-000986]

• opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all crafting on my main, but only Food, Runes, Jewellery, and Alchemy on my alt.

I've been keeping watch since this post was made, and every day the settings on the Jewellery have been reset from all boxes ticked to none. But only on the alt, not my main.

Is it worth putting a ticket in?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Icebreath26

Please check your forum inbox for an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ThorLuthor
    ThorLuthor
    ✭✭
    Since High Isle I'm experiencing this issue too on PS5 NA server. Clearing game data did not resolve the issue. Also I do not receive notifications for new guild message of the day unless I'm online.
  • Icebreath26
    Icebreath26
    Soul Shriven
    ThorLuthor wrote: »
    Since High Isle I'm experiencing this issue too on PS5 NA server. Clearing game data did not resolve the issue. Also I do not receive notifications for new guild message of the day unless I'm online.

More than 3 months passed and i still experiencing this issue.And also Guild Traders searching history don't work.On every login i must enter the same results for search.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Three characters and on my main, all crafting works fine. On the other two, it gets reset every day.

If they can't fix this, could they at least give us the 'R3 Quests Only' option for every type of crafting station instead?
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [...] And also Guild Traders searching history don't work.On every login i must enter the same results for search.

I have the same problem with the guild traders. And the map settings in Cyrodiil. I always have to select the camp radius when i log in.
  • Fedi
    Fedi
    Make sure that furnishing plans is also set to quest only. Found that fixed mine not saving quest only.
  • Bobby_Digital81
    I just recently ran into this bug. I was getting stutters with gameplay and Rebuilt The Database in Safe Mode and also deleted the Saved Game File for ESO. That seemed to have helped with the stutters. I had no issues with the "Quest Only" option not saving before yesterday. I deleted the Saved Game File again earlier today thinking maybe that a corrupted file messed up the save. But doesn't seem like the case since others have experienced this bug on Playstation.

Doing daily crafting writs on 18 toons with the "Quest Only" option makes crafting a lot easier. Has there been some sort of solution to fixing this? Or is this something that we will see get fixed in the next incremental scheduled for Dec. 7th?
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    ThorLuthor wrote: »
    Since High Isle I'm experiencing this issue too on PS5 NA server.

Same PS4-NA before, now and NA and EU servers both.
  • Icebreath26
    Icebreath26
    Soul Shriven

ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Icebreath26

Please check your forum inbox for an update.

Good day!
    I'm still waiting for information about this issue.