The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Devs Share Their Favorite Tales Of Tribute Strategies

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
ysyhcv3gzoum.jpg

Link to Article, "ESO Devs Share Their Favorite Tales Of Tribute Strategies"

"Learn what patron and card combos the Tales of Tribute developers love to play and get ready to take Tamriel’s taverns by storm."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 14 June 2022 20:33
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    ysyhcv3gzoum.jpg

Link to Article, "ESO Devs Share Their Favorite Tales Of Tribute Strategies"

"Learn what patron and card combos the Tales of Tribute developers love to play and get ready to take Tamriel’s taverns by storm."

that is quite interesting and I see that I have a long way to go to get good at this game - I just hope, that I'll figure out how to get those other decks.
  • Sllocsredle
    Those decks are sure fun to play
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS, it’s been two years and you’ve added several new decks. And with Gold Road another new deck is coming so I guess you still have devs working on this feature and enjoying it. What about giving us a new favorite strategy video where the newly added decks are covered or come to play?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Dear ZOS, it’s been two years and you’ve added several new decks. And with Gold Road another new deck is coming so I guess you still have devs working on this feature and enjoying it. What about giving us a new favorite strategy video where the newly added decks are covered or come to play?

Not sure if we can do another video for this, but we may be able to do an article with updated favorite strategies. We'll pitch this idea and see what happens!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post