Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to get Verminous Fabricant Pet?

RapidUrsa
RapidUrsa
✭✭✭✭
Hey All!

I missed the event earlier in the year but would love the pet! Online it says you can buy from guild stores but can’t match the name? Is it still obtainable?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 26 March 2023 17:59
About Me
Xbox One - EU
Gamertag - RapidUrsa
Overall CP - 500
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you would need to search for "sealed fabrication materials" and you would need 10 of them to combine to make the pet

this may be easier to find than the runebox these fragments create
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another cheap alternative would be using that "Mad Tinkerer's" set, you get your Fabricants, :D every few seconds
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tamerial trader center will tell you who is selling it
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is old, but can I just ask where were the 'sealed fabrication materials' obtained? Public dungeon drops?
    Are they no longer available? What Runebox did they create?
    Just noticed I have two in my inventory.
    Thanks
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They were event drops from vvardenfell/clockwork city event if I remember. Not currently available.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    They were event drops from vvardenfell/clockwork city event if I remember. Not currently available.

Thanks for the reply. Managed to find 10 from a guild store, so now have the pet (another one).
    Think they need to provide a zoo in housing.
    Thanks again.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post