The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Extremely long load screens on Xbox since maintenance

Dalsinthus
Dalsinthus
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm on an Xbox Series X but it feels like I'm 4 years back in time with load screen durations. It's now taking 2-4 minutes to jump between zones. This has started since this morning's maintenance; yesterday changing zones only took a few seconds.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 25 February 2022 00:10
  • xosaara137ox
    xosaara137ox
    ✭✭✭
    Not having the same issue on Series S. Did you try a hard reboot? My load times seem a little longer but only 2-4 seconds longer.
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not having the same issue on Series S. Did you try a hard reboot? My load times seem a little longer but only 2-4 seconds longer.

Thanks. I cleared local saved files and that seems to have improved things. So perhaps it isn't an issue; apologies for the false alarm.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update that clearing local save files has improved the loading issues. Since the issue is resolved, we are going to lock this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.