The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Still crashing in Update 31 (7.1.5)

doesurmindglow
doesurmindglow
✭✭✭✭✭
Occurs on changing instances, as per the usual. I'll be starting another ticket and going through that whole process, but I'm curious: Are other users seeing this? Has anyone noticed improvement after today's patch, or is the Mac client still unstable?

We can skip over the boilerplate about add-ons and whatnot. I'll disable and then uninstall them during the ticket process, and doing so will have no impact on the issue this time either.
Guildmaster : The Wild Hunt (formerly Aka Baka) : AD PC/NA
  • aldriq
    aldriq
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get any crashes last night, but I played for 1 hour and half, not a significant enough amount of time. I'll report back through the week if I get/not get fresh crashes.
  • Greensummer
    Greensummer
    Soul Shriven
    I played for an hour last night on patch 31 in the open world only. I took part in two Dolmen battles:

The first, was fine despite there being 10-15 players.
    The second dolmen had about 20-30 players and I had a client crash to desktop after the Dolmen's final boss.

It did feel slightly more stable i.e. I was surprised that I didn't get a crash on the 1st Dolmen.

However, whatever is happening with the Mac client, is obviously still happening (for me).

EDIT: I play on medium settings with a MBP 13 2TB Ports, late 2017 - 8 GM memory.
    Edited by Greensummer on 24 August 2021 10:48
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since update 31, I seem to crash right after I log into any character after starting up the game, then it seems to figure itself out.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @doesurmindglow

Once you've started your support ticket yoi can post it in this thread. This will allow us to keep you updated on the progress of your ticket with support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post