Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tree-House Getaway at Moon-Sugar Meadow

Lady_Rosabella
Lady_Rosabella
✭✭✭✭✭
About 6 months ago I watched one of @JHartEllis Housing Hike stream and he did a "Top 10 Treehouses from Tamriel" stream and I fell in love with the concept of making a treehouse, but I wanted mine to actually be a house 'inside a giant tree, sort of the way Elden Root is inside a giant tree. I wanted the outside of the house to have the appearance of huge round tree but have the inside divided into separate floors and rooms. So I set out to find the perfect area to create this treehouse and realized that Moon-Sugar Meadow was the perfect place to complete my project, so I purchased it through the Crown Store and started building. It took me about 2 months of working on the house, on and off. I would work on the house an average of 2-4 hours per day.

I've used all 700 slots available
The actual Tree House itself took:
124 Ancient Fig and Towering Ancient Fig trees combined. (All Crown Purchased)
62 Vines
46 Misc. Building Components
30 Wooden Platforms and Stone Walkways
30 Solitude Pillar Base, Wood
23 Hedges
14 Wood Elf Union Trellis
5 Doorways

So essentially to build the Tree House itself, I used 334/700 slots leaving me only 366 to decorate the house and do the landscaping!!

This house is opened to everyone and set as my Primary on PC NA Server under same name @Lady_Rosabella
Please feel free to visit and let me know what you think!

Bridge Entrance:
y1cus95we0jy.png

The house itself is too large to get into one photo:
uu67hnscnlqd.png
v3hgbt6pl5nb.png

Foyer:
ggashdfoa9u7.png

Kitchen:
f2ilmyq93821.png

Stove With Built-In Brick Oven:
4ym40iqaxcfd.png

Kitchen Sink With Working Faucet:
fc7bmay45osh.png

Study and Living Room:
r2ahx4g61e0j.png
z7mogses1qsg.png

At the top of the stairs I have a small sitting area:
f9e45i388z9g.png

Bedroom:
k4hkvyfcfx8y.png

Bathroom:
cjwf0mcg20pj.png
9v356zsk1bl7.png
3bsgoq3gjav4.png

Enclosed Sauna:
7s5z51ci9h1r.png
fp6cw8csqbwe.png

Beach Area:
ppbpc34nnhbt.png

• Sir_Xalvador
    Sir_Xalvador
    ✭✭✭
    THIS HOUSE IS AWESOME!!!!!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This looks amazing! Even though you used a lot of slots to make the house it still looks nicely furnished.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks amazing! Even though you used a lot of slots to make the house it still looks nicely furnished.

Thank you!!
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your treehouse is truly beautiful. Authentic and graceful in its organic design. The addition of the Wood Elf Union Trellis windows was a lovely touch.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    This is a stunning design! For me, the enclosed sauna is what made this incredible. Great attention to detail. Great job!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ivelbob
    ivelbob
    ✭✭✭
    What a great idea and it is stunningly executed! It really resembles a giant tree
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Your treehouse is truly beautiful. Authentic and graceful in its organic design. The addition of the Wood Elf Union Trellis windows was a lovely touch.

Thank you so much! Authentic is exactly what I was going for.
    This house is dedicated to my two Bosmer (Wood Elf) characters, Sÿlvìa Wìllõwrün and Dúlinnil. I wanted to make them feel more at home by creating them a romantic, simple retreat that's more in line with their beliefs of achieving harmony with nature. After all, they call themselves the "Tree-Sap people" and is there really any better place for them to live but inside a Treehouse?
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    This is a stunning design! For me, the enclosed sauna is what made this incredible. Great attention to detail. Great job!

Thank you so much!
    Most of the people who visit my home fall in love with the sauna.
    One of the GMs of a Guild that I'm in stated "And the sauna! I mean come on... a place for all of the Guild to be naked in a hot room? Lol" :D
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ivelbob wrote: »
    What a great idea and it is stunningly executed! It really resembles a giant tree

Thank you! I'm so happy that I was able to achieve my vision of a giant treehouse and that others say that it actually looks like one. It took several attempts to get it to look like I wanted, and I mean I literally would work on it for an entire day and come back the next day to just tear it all down and start over again. :/
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely beautiful build <3
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely beautiful build <3

Thank you!! :)
  • WabanakiWarrior
    WabanakiWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    Holy ***! Now this is the content I'm here for! This is incredible!
    PS4 NA
    Grand Master Crafter, PVP, Housing nerd
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy ***! Now this is the content I'm here for! This is incredible!

Thank you so much! I love all aspects of ESO but housing is one of my favorite parts, especially when I just want to relax and not kill anything for a while, lol. I own 21 houses in the game and love decorating. Trying to think of ideas for my next project though and been thinking of creating a small town inside my Earthtear Cavern. :#
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

What are these and how do you acquire them? I've searched everywhere and can't find them. Great job on the house, looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing

g6ff1q8o74r2.jpg
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction

• waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lady_Rosabella
    this isn't a tree house...it's a tree mansion :astonished:
    do you have a showcase vid on youtube?
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What are these and how do you acquire them? I've searched everywhere and can't find them. Great job on the house, looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing

g6ff1q8o74r2.jpg

that's an achievement furnishing that I believe is in greenshade or malabal tor
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

g6ff1q8o74r2.jpg

Thank you for your comment!

Wood Elf Trellis
    Malabal Tor
    1c9fejs1z2ng.jpg
    Edited by Lady_Rosabella on 16 July 2021 17:31
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    @Lady_Rosabella

I haven't made a video of it personally, but the house was featured on @StabbityDoom twitch stream and in her video on Youtube. Go check her out she does a lot of housing tours.

First house in the video:
    https://youtu.be/AD2D-zyr2GY

• waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lady_Rosabella

I haven't made a video of it personally, but the house was featured on @StabbityDoom twitch stream and in her video on Youtube. Go check her out she does a lot of housing tours.

when she walks into the opening and says "holy cow" would've been my basic reaction using different words :joy:
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lady_Rosabella

when she walks into the opening and says "holy cow" would've been my basic reaction using different words :joy:

Lol one of my Guilds had my treehouse in the June featured home and some of their reactions were priceless! :D
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo pretty! When can I move in???
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Soooo pretty! When can I move in???

Thank you so much! I can build one for you!! :)
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks absolutely divine.
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is gorgeous — thanks for sharing ♡
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks absolutely divine.
    airie wrote: »
    this is gorgeous — thanks for sharing ♡

Thank you so much! :)
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    Mind if I ask how you made the kitchen sink with working faucet? I love it
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind if I ask how you made the kitchen sink with working faucet? I love it

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I've been away for the past month. And thank you for checking out my Tree House!!

For the sink with water I used the Redguard Fountain, Mosaic and for the running water is from the Redguard Fountain, Pillar.
    I just built the cabinets and backdrop around them. The give it a farmhouse sink look I used two Dwarven Corner Shelf, Granite turned upside down.
    The sink handles are a pair of Tongs, Forged and the faucet spigot is Redoran Incense Holder, Curved.