The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Almalexia's Mercy. (My Guild!)

TwiceBornStar
TwiceBornStar
✭✭✭✭
As a fun and open-minded Guild Leader: I will never tell you how to play this game. Ever! So that's why there are no requirements here.

I'm open to creative and alternative playstyles and quite capable of intelligent conversation about that. I won't comment on your build before I've seen you in action, but I may give you feedback when I think something isn't working at all. Like when you're playing a Werewolf Tank without a Taunt and expect the Nightblades or Healers in light armor to survive. (I mean, you have to be pretty radical and extreme to test my patience!) But in general all I care about is: Did we finish that Trial? Did we have fun while finishing it? Awesome!

As a laid-back and often very busy Guild Leader: I will not come up with any events or schedules for anything. I don't have any expectations from my guildies other than: Be nice. Be friendly. Be courteous. It's a game. Not a job. I'm not your boss. Or your wife. Or your husband. Or your girlfriend. Or your boyfriend. Or your teacher. (I'm sure you get the idea!) I like simplicity. Do we currently have enough people online to do a Trial? Do we want to try one? Okay people, let's go! Of course you're all welcome to suggest a certain day or time to do a Trial together, or die trying, and I'm sure we can work something out.

As a introverted Guild Leader: I don't mind spending time on my own in Tamriel, but whenever I see a guildie asking for assistance then of course I'll do my best to help out. I expect other members to do the same. I like doing group content at a slower pace and don't mind waiting for someone else when asked. (Toilet, coffee, phonecall, whatever!) There's also plenty of room for jokes and observations. I'm not trying to catch a bus here. I'm also not trying to be the best. I'm trying to do my best, and hope you'll be doing the same. I will always try to carry others when necessary. Again, I may give you feedback, but I'm also open to feedback myself.

Inactive for a couple of weeks or even months? No worries! The guild leader and his officers study, work, have relationships, etc. We get it. We do. As for other expectations: We hope to have a Guild Bank soon, and we don't mind reaching 50+ members to get that Guild Trader, which of course everyone can use however they see fit, but my aim is to become a welcoming refuge for like-minded people and not to become the biggest Guild in Tamriel. We don't expect you to put anything in our Guild Bank and we don't want your gold. You've earned all that. So you keep that.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is: I'm trying to put fun first. Along with people.

And a word of caution! As a stern-but-righteous Guild Leader: I do have a sense of humor. I do! So there's no need to walk on egg-shells here! I really don't mind a bit of teasing and I don't mind an intellectual jab here and there. We can handle a disagreement. That's fine. Just don't be a D to anyone. If I hear you've been a D to someone, or see that you're actually being a D to someone, I will encourage you to be a D elsewhere and swiflty remove you from my guild. I really don't like being a D, but you shouldn't be a D and make me do it.

We are here to help each other and I really don't want this Guild to feel like a burden to anyone. Feel free. Have fun. Do it your way. So if all of this sounds like it could be your cup of tea, or coffee, then please don't hesitate to mail me!

Hey, at least I've tried!
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 24 January 2022 23:13
  • TwiceBornStar
    TwiceBornStar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else hearing crickets, or is it just me?

• msmcmillan
    msmcmillan
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would like an invite. I am looking for a guild to run normal/veteran dungeons, some trials. I'm still learning the basics. I'm on PC/NA and EU. #ms.mcmillan
  • TwiceBornStar
    TwiceBornStar
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're almost twenty strong now.. I'm moving places at the moment, so you'll have to excuse me if it took ages! I'll look you up today, but if you already found a home elsewhere that's okay!

Cheers!
  • masone1b14_ESO
    masone1b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm actually very interested. Are you PC NA?
  • TwiceBornStar
    TwiceBornStar
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're on PC/EU.

Sorry!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already a discussion found in the PC/Mac-EU Guild recruitment forum, we've decided to close this thread. You can go to the following link here to find the original recruitment thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.