Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Almalexia, Mother of Morrowind drawing

Satyrfey
Satyrfey
✭✭✭
vn8ww3yzkflx.jpeg
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done! The little details on her outfit are exquisite.
  • Satyrfey
    Satyrfey
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really digging your drawings, @Satyrfey ! You got skills! :)

Any chance you'll do any of the Ordinator variations? Are you going for a Morrowind set/theme of any kind, or just drawing what strikes your fancy?

Either way, thanks for sharing these! :smiley:

For anyone who hasn't seen this artist's other cool Tribunal illustrations:
    Sotha Sil
    Vivec

• Satyrfey
    Satyrfey
    ✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »

Any chance you'll do any of the Ordinator variations? Are you going for a Morrowind set/theme of any kind, or just drawing what strikes your fancy?

Hey thanks! I -do- love Dunmer culture and the Tribunal. I am currently working on a -better- Almalexia image, but I'm all for doing an Ordinator. 😊

• GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Satyrfey wrote: »
    GreenHere wrote: »

Hey thanks! I -do- love Dunmer culture and the Tribunal. I am currently working on a -better- Almalexia image, but I'm all for doing an Ordinator. 😊

There's just always been something about Tribunal & Ordinators' aesthetics that captures my attention as well. Little bit of mysterious intensity or something, I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work! :smiley:
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Excellent work @Satyrfey, your drawings are always so good! :smiley:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, I saw your other Tribunals as well, I like Sotha Sil the best :) Good job on the details on this one!
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist