The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Heads up: /bug disabled during PTS1 [RESOLVED]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This week on the PTS, you'll notice that /bug is not functioning properly. When you attempt to submit a /bug, you'll receive the error "Failed to Submit: There has been an error in your ticket submission. Please try again in a few minutes." This should be fixed in next week's PTS patch.

Until then, please submit any bug reports here on the forums. We encourage you to utilize some of the official bug threads found here. If no category matches your issue, feel free to create your own thread or add to an existing one.

Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on 27 January 2020 16:21
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up, wasn't even aware we could submit bugs that easily via /bug. I think it would help to inform your "testers" about these tools somewhere, perhaps within patch notes. Just a thought.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • GreenTea
    GreenTea
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up, wasn't even aware we could submit bugs that easily via /bug. I think it would help to inform your "testers" about these tools somewhere, perhaps within patch notes. Just a thought.

It would be really helpful if they put that info somewhere.........

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=ESO+How+do+I+report+a+bug+on+PC+or+Mac?
    Watch me derp around playing ESO twitch.tv/tea_the_khajiit
    In-game info: @Greeentea (with Three E's)
    Main: Ki'tea
    Morrowind Roleplayer since launch!
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not on PTS, but I'd like to report getting stuck in combat and Undo not working
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreenTea wrote: »

It would be really helpful if they put that info somewhere.........

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=ESO+How+do+I+report+a+bug+on+PC+or+Mac?

Yes, everyone understands how to google something, my point was to actually inform the major playerbase of this so people who aren't on the PTS just to play around with the changes are actually enticed to report bugs because it's actually very easy to do.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw it myself on the PTS, as I was reporting a bug. Good times. Guess I'll see you next week then.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GTech_1 wrote: »
    Saw it myself on the PTS, as I was reporting a bug. Good times. Guess I'll see you next week then.

Gina pinned a bug reports thread. Post in there.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As of today's patch, you can now use /bug again (but if you want to continue posting bugs in the forum threads, that's fine too!)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Installing the patch now. See you on the PTS. :)