The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Explorer costume removal

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We have temporarily removed the Dungeon Explorer costume from the Crown Store due to it being used with a certain combination of gear to exploit in PvP. We will be logging any account found to be exploiting this issue and appropriate action will be taken next week.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to update everyone on this situation, we just published a hotfix on all platforms that prohibits anyone who owns the Dungeon Explorer costume from equipping it. Note that we’re only temporarily disabling you from wearing the costume until we push out a more permanent fix, which will be coming in an upcoming incremental patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The fix for the Dungeon Explorer costume will be in Monday's PC incremental patch, so you'll be able to use the costume again at that point if you own it. We're also discussing when the costume will be back for sale, which is still TBD.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post