The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 22 - Feedback Thread for Elsweyr Main Quest [SPOILERS/NDA CONTENT]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the Elsweyr Main Quest. Please note anything beyond the first quest, A Rage of Dragons, is currently under NDA. As such, we ask that you do not share this thread publicly, but simply post your feedback or bug reports here. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so just to be sure, I am infact allowed to post about things past the first main quest mission correct?
    Edited by Aliyavana on 17 April 2019 22:49
  • kitiarasbane
    kitiarasbane
    Soul Shriven
    The voice and dialog for Narama-ko is amazing. Love the humor you all gave to her character!
  • nekoma45
    nekoma45
    um i think i see a bug
    bf60g2fa6zad.png
    the map that hangs on the wall is just kinda blackish it doesnt show any locations or anything
  • nekoma45
    nekoma45
    nekoma45 wrote: »
    um i think i see a bug
    bf60g2fa6zad.png
    the map that hangs on the wall is just kinda blackish it doesnt show any locations or anything

oh and some mouth animations either dont show or are off
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fight in Jode's Core is broken and I can't proceed. :( I reset it a couple times by leaving and returning but it always hangs in the same place. Will have to try abandoning the quest.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fight in Jode's Core is broken and I can't proceed. :( I reset it a couple times by leaving and returning but it always hangs in the same place. Will have to try abandoning the quest.

Can confirm that. I've only proceeded further once but died and then it stuck after the fire trail and first two wyrms spawning.
    Edited by TiaFrye on 16 April 2019 11:22
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    Can confirm that. I've only proceeded further once but died and then it stuck after the fire trail and first two wyrms spawning.

This exact thing happened. It seemed to be proceeding properly initially, but then I died and it's been stuck ever since in the same place.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After another attempt I've managed to beat the Moon-Gate quest, this time even me dying one time didn't make anything stuck.
    Also I find the MQ rather... short. Very very short to be honest. Even Murkmire one felt longer I think.
    Edited by TiaFrye on 16 April 2019 14:31
  • Monstermadgal
    The Battle for Riverhold. Khamira's text and audio mismatch the words town and city.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jode's Core
    Kill Mulaamnir
    Mulaamnir takes off, does a flame run, summons a few 'wraith' skeletons and then just hovers over the other dragon indefinitely
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for letting us confront Abnur Tharn about his actions in relation to what he did at the end of the vanilla main quest.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artim_X wrote: »
    Thank you for letting us confront Abnur Tharn about his actions in relation to what he did at the end of the vanilla main quest.

This is a thing? Awesome!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Annwynn_ESO
    Annwynn_ESO
    ✭✭
    Will have to try the Jode's Core quest again, reset dungeon twice and it hangs on the same place near what I assume is the end. will try again tomorrow maybe...You amuse me little worm...then stays above the other dragon.
    Edited by Annwynn_ESO on 16 April 2019 23:52
  • grizzledcroc
    grizzledcroc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mostly mouths not moving but I figure guys already would know that. Honestly my experience with it wasnt to crazy bug ridden. Seems though lots of people are having issues with the last one.
    Edited by grizzledcroc on 18 April 2019 14:30
  • nekoma45
    nekoma45

Gythral wrote: »
    Jode's Core
    Kill Mulaamnir
    Mulaamnir takes off, does a flame run, summons a few 'wraith' skeletons and then just hovers over the other dragon indefinitely
    Yup same thing here
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Artim_X wrote: »

This is a thing? Awesome!

At the start of the main quest when interacting with Tharn you get an optional intimidation, persuasion, and general information presenting dialogue options. Also as usual you can see how each option plays out in dialogue regardless of your initial choice. Although I wish this was in the prologue I think it still fits quite nicely here and lets me continue working with Tharn without feeling like I'm completely ignoring his past actions.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abandoned the Jode's Core quest and restarted it, didn't die, and was able to complete the fight and quest as normal.

I've only played through on a new template necromancer so far, but my main will be glad to hear that. I kind of love Abnur Tharn as a character despite, shall we say, not being thrilled with his actions the last time I saw him.

10/10 would adventure with him again.
  • supremeiceprincess
    Jode's Core
    Kill Mulaamnir

I'm getting this same thing too.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Completely stuck at the defence of Riverhold. There's no way my level 9 Necro dressed in picked-up gear, with no CP, is going to beat that boss in the town square on her own. It's just way, way too strong.

PC EU
  • Annwynn_ESO
    Annwynn_ESO
    ✭✭
    On a side note..the mouths don't move a lot but the story line is amazing. Great writing !!! Keep it up :smiley:
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely stuck at the defence of Riverhold. There's no way my level 9 Necro dressed in picked-up gear, with no CP, is going to beat that boss in the town square on her own. It's just way, way too strong.

Move in circle, hit hard when it breathing fire for a long time. Roll dodge sometimes. That's it. You can't burn these bosses with high DPS.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres a dialogue bug in which Khamira says "city" but it shows up as town, and the reverse happens when either Cadwell or Zamorak (Zamarak?) Says "town" but it shows up as city.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »

Move in circle, hit hard when it breathing fire for a long time. Roll dodge sometimes. That's it. You can't burn these bosses with high DPS.

Thanks for trying to be helpful but the problem is not tactics. The problem is picked up gear, as well as the lack of gear to pick up. White, unenchanted, and well below my character's level. She didn't have enough resistance or resources to survive more than one of the boss' smallest hits.
    PC EU
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was using gamepad like always and the boss fight in the middle of the town. You have to shoot a turret at it to knock it down. But with a gamepad, for me, it was locked into shooting above where you need to hit and could not lower it. I had to turn off gamepad to be able to aim it properly to fire and hit the " enemy ".
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I just finished the main quest today, and the battle before we enter the moon gate took about 5 minutes to start. Khamira was like "protect us while I move the moons" and I went around looking for enemies and couldnt find any for 5 minutes. It was only til I ran back down the stairs that they started spawning.

Its also a common bug with other fights. The characters say their pieces, the fight is supposed to start, the fight starts after a few minutes because ???
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jode's Core
    Kill Mulaamnir

I'm getting this same thing too.

tbxf1yo8g0iy.png

Same thing for me too.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0xma493bh7aa.png

Same as everyone else. I have tried logging completely out of the zone and even out of the game. I also encountered this bug as well and as stated, after about three minutes of nothingness, the quest decieded to work. #shrugs

So I just finished the main quest today, and the battle before we enter the moon gate took about 5 minutes to start. Khamira was like "protect us while I move the moons" and I went around looking for enemies and couldnt find any for 5 minutes. It was only til I ran back down the stairs that they started spawning.

Its also a common bug with other fights. The characters say their pieces, the fight is supposed to start, the fight starts after a few minutes because ???

• SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So not a spoiler, but it has to do with a character from the main quest.

How are you going to give Prefect Calo the short mussed hairstyle, and not at least sell it to us?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno its a beautiful hairstyle and we should be able to get it too after all these years.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I was level 7 or 8 with the same circumstances (tutorial-looted armor, level 2 flame staff worth zero gold), magicka necromancer. Sweet roll food.

I died once but beat it on the second try, taking it slower with more heals and heavy attacks. I think it would have been a lot harder if I did not have a heal ability slotted, or if I didn't know that heavy attacks restore magicka (most new players won't know).

During the Summerset PTS I tested K'tora under similar circumstances (bow magplar wearing junk and quest rewards) and had less difficulty (didn't need to heal), and I've seen a lot of players complain it was too difficult. So I think we'll see a lot more players who can't beat the dragon.
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few things:

First, I finished the main quest last night and very much enjoyed it and the sidequests. I did experience a similar issue to the one being mentioned above (a quest boss not showing up for several minutes) with the final boss of the Two Moons at Tenmar story. However, I did not experience that issue with Mulamniir. He flew around a lot as he summoned shock wyrms, but didn't suddenly disappear.

Second, while attempting to recheck areas for books I'm missing, I've come across an issue with the Rimmen Outlaw Refuge. Specifically, whenever I try to use either of the entrances, it starts to show the normal area loadscreen, then switches to a generic one for going from the login screen to character select (no tidbit at the bottom), then tells me it's unable to connect to the server and that I should check my internet connection. I have attempted to enter the area three or four times through either entrance this morning, and this has happened every time. It has also happened on three attempts to enter Cheesemonger's Hollow from Cyrodiil for the Volendrung tutorial, but not when traveling from Northern Elsweyr to Cyrodiil. Additionally, completely exiting the game and starting it back up again did not fix the issue. Neither did getting rid of the addons folder in the PTS file. It also occurs across multiple characters, including one I created just to explore the Elsweyr tutorial.

Third, and on the subject of missing books, I have been in the process of locating and testing the Elsweyr books in an attempt to verify they all work and that those which might need post-quest locations have them. I have managed to locate all but 10 books, listed here because I have no idea which quests/content they might be connected to, or (as a result) if they may fall under the NDA. If anyone has a general idea where they might be or (in the case of the books about/from/to named characters) who they're talking about, it would be much appreciated.

The books are: A Sacrament Remains; A Window for Escape; Azin-jo's Journal; Khadabi's Rules; Letter for Vittoria; Letter to Bakul; Mojha is a Fool; Sealed Imperial Summons; The Blessings of Jone and Jode; To Jun-Jo the Empty Fang.

I will say that I've been very pleased to see almost all of the quest-related books in Elsweyr receive post-quest locations, even if the objectives required interacting with them (I still need to go through and double-check a few), just in case something goes wrong.