The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Destruction Staff Icon Bug.

Mashille
Mashille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
A while ago Weapon ability Morphs were given new Icons, as they used to share the same icon as the base ability. This was a cool change. However regarding Destruction Staff abilities that Icon's change depending on the Element you are using (Destructive Reach, Elemental Blockade, Elemental Ring.) The icons on the Skill Menu change, however, when placed on your Skill Bar the Icon reverts back to it's original Base Skill Icon.

I know this is a small issue but it really annoys me. Examples:

How Elemental Blockade looks in Skill Window:

.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cAAqr4LehiBBs9oSqPFjs3ffma96xqU2dYj0uQHs5yw8dj2FR25VN-Z21dzPqQvfkEVyOe5KMsFE651ZQvIW3YoYHViXbPKIGBYT1mBchIc-xC_pTk39_geAIuI.xKI54VmHH8OPQjja932i7JZPvps

How Elemental Blockade looks on Skill bar:

.eJwNx0EOhCAMAMC_8ACKFAH9DUGCRqWE1uxhs39f5zZf9YxLrWoX6bwCbAdnGptmoZFq0ZWoXiX1g3WmG5JIyvtdmjBMwTqczByd9bh4HxAsRvs2uHkxxqKPBp52Nvo03VtVvz8G4SLa.iXKTlXXWqMKcD4t_jGhPOmbtgnM

How Destructive Reach looks in Skill Window:

.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cAAq5am3IUjQrLYEavzY7N135quecalNHSJ9bgD7OQuPXU_hkVvVjbldNfdz6sI3ZJFcjruSTDARnTWLTw6DXUOIFtAmTG41HqPD5JcQ4aEP8Uu6U1O_PwedIuQ.RsPvMN57MWTLLD0MNky1oYYTJlc

How Destructive Reach looks on Skill bar:

.eJwNx0EOhCAMAMC_8AAqFAH9DUGCRqWE1uxhs39f5zZf9YxLrWoX6bwCbAdnGptmoZFq0ZWoXiX1g3WmG5JIyvtdmjCYYB2aaY7Oely8DwgWo307zc4Ev6CJDp52Nvo03VtVvz8G-iLe.Uc2sWQMDrLDKbKJeMtSAcUJ2KVc

How Elemental Ring looks in Skill Window:

.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGAAD5uFmG0QQiZpgBI76UXX33n3VMy-1qUNkrA1gP1fhueslPHOrujG3q-ZxLl34hiySy3HXLgtsch6tCeRdxFeMCcEhOfIUnDFoElkf4Onvzp-uR2_q9wcGkCLX.klbTGmyHs6xKQLMYSzOI39_rydc

How Elemental Ring looks on Skill bar:

.eJwNyVEOgyAMANC7cACqlGHnbQgSNNOW0Jp9LLv79n7fx93jdKvbzbquANuhRcbm1WTkVn0TaWfN_VBf5IJslst-VTaFeQkR5-lBMSR8prQgBKRAERMh_TNOGODmF8ubfefmvj8HWSLe.hOgL7erh4CW8nUkBFBE0KGwQDeY

This is the same problem for all the Elements: Ice, Fire, Lightning: All icons remain the same after Morphing. I hope this gets looked and and fixed as it annoys me every time I slot one of the Destruction Staff Skills.
Edited by Mashille on 19 October 2016 13:16
House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're using Ice staff dont You ? I think Shock and flame have pretty different icons on bars then in skills window.
    Edited by Juhasow on 19 October 2016 13:20
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    You're using Ice staff dont You ?

Yeah, his issue is that the icons have quite obviously been updated in skill window, but they are still using the old icons on the skill bar.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Juhasow

The different element Icons are different from each other but each Elements Morph Icon is the Same as that Elements base ability Icon.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    This discussion has been moved to: Bug Reports
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post