The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Recipes for Provisioner Writ? (XB1)

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
Hey fellow ESO gamers so i have been avoiding the same writ in Provisioning for a while now (5-9 days) and just wanna get it over with and was wondering if someone would help me find the recipes for "Nut Brown Ale" and "Corn Roast" my skill is in its mid 20's and just wanna learn the recipes and get the writ over with i know i can abandon it but when i go to get another its the same one. I've looked in all the guild stores for about 5 hours now and none are selling it and i know it spawns randomly in low level areas like Bleakrock and Bal Foyen but still would like to add them to my list as well as move onto the next set of writs in this skill. Most of my other skills are almost maxed and this one is kinda holding me back. I'll pay for them if you would like but i would really like to get my hands on the two if possible. hit me up if you are able to help. Will also offer free Vamp bite as payment but still a low level Vamp but i am a man of my word.

Gamertag- VamppireGhost
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
This discussion has been closed.