The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Orsinium Launch Maintenance Details for 11/2 [COMPLETE]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
As we prep for next week’s Orsinium launch, we wanted to give you the details on how the day’s going to go and what you can expect from maintenance.

We will be bringing both the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers offline for maintenance on Monday, November 2nd at 2:00am EST (remember daylight savings ends the day before!). We’re expecting the European megaserver to be available first, and anticipate that maintenance to take approximately eight hours. The North American megaserver maintenance will take a bit longer, upwards of approximately 12 hours. Again, these are rough estimates and are subject to change.

As you may have noticed from the initial PTS patch, the size of the update is expected to be quite large due to the new zone, lots of new VO, music, systems, and more. Remember that the DLC game pack content is included in the patch, and you’ll be able to venture into Wrothgar as soon as your download is complete. As always, we’ll post the patch notes before maintenance is complete so you have some reading material.

We look forward to bringing you the next DLC on Monday, and can’t wait for you to step foot in Orsinium!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on 2 November 2015 16:09
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Good morning everyone!

Just to give you all a quick update, it turns out the North American megaserver maintenance will be wrapping up first and that server will be open within the hour. We're still working on the European megaserver maintenance, and will give you an updated ETA as soon as we can.

In the meantime, we've published the English patch notes, and German and French will be available very soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update on EU: We're currently testing the megaserver, and expect it to be available within a couple hours.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The European megaserver is now online, and with that, we can call this maintenance complete! Thanks, everyone!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post