The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Lyris Invisable

NiNjArOcKsTaR94
NiNjArOcKsTaR94
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I have a problem with the beginning of the game where it will not let me talk to lyris. Shes supposed to appear and you follow her but shes invisible the whole time.
You also cannot talk to her. I have already tried logging off, hard booting my xbox, and recreating my character several times. Ive been looking forward to playing so im hoping you can help me soon.

V/r
NiNjArOcKsTaR94/Cartheralious
  • Chrysawis
    Chrysawis
    I have the problem with invasible npcs also but I can fix it temporarily by quitting the game completely.
  • Deadfinger6
    Deadfinger6
    ✭✭✭
    This is the first issue, im also having a moment with Lyris but I'm assured They're working o it
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings! There is currently an open thread containing updates and important information regarding workarounds that have resolved this for other players as well as updates as this issue is being investigated.

We will be closing this thread to ensure that we can assist players more efficiently and maintain visibility with any new updates or information that may become available.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.