Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

player base attifude - I quit posts

kaosodin
kaosodin
✭✭✭✭
Many mmos.

Favorite game dark age of camelot.

Have never in my life seen so many 14 year old girls having tantrums in the forums, every 15 minutes I see a post about change this or I quit.

After 90 days, then stomp your feet. Cancel and check back then
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    attifude rocfks dudfe

Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO is my fav MMO, 2nd would be TSW. But that's because I like the mature MMOs ---- however it is amazing how many immature people make their way into mature games. As if their parents credit card was handed over to them to stop them from crying from too many diaper changes in real life.

Not nice no, but true. Wahhhhhhhh ZOS why can't you make it stop raining IRL. Wahhhh. This is a GREAT launch in comparison to MANY MMOs. No need to start listing others you feel had less buggy launches, I said MANY. Heck, I'll even go as far as to say MOST. Not to mention this game is MASSIVE for a just launched title! They have been working round the clock and trying to make fixes as best they can. If you are not used to an update sometimes needing fixing of its own, you must be new to MMOs.
  • rfpalmerb16_ESO
    rfpalmerb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, DAOC was fantastic until they started putting in all the TOS and master-level (Hmm V - levels?)crap.

I think the frustration here is a cumulative thing -- bugs, bots, more bugs, more bots, even more bugs then ability changes compiled with a level increase and a difficulty increase and content most people cant use.

You can only poke someone so many times before they either hit you or stomp their feet and run away. The issue here is that there seemed to be very little stability progress from the beta's to launch and a substantial amount things seeming to go backwards. You are darn right that is going to *** people off -- some punch things, some cry, some stomp their feet and some go to an S&M club (MW Online).
    Round peg? Square hole? Not a problem with a big enough hammer.
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings. We have closed this thread as it's not constructive. While we have the general discussion section available for a wide array of game-related discussions, we require that they be on-topic and constructive. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_JasonI on 28 May 2014 00:51
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.