Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Another Sub lost

Weethor
Weethor
I actually feel embarrassed I have played this game for as long as I have with the sheer amount of issues there have been and this 301 error is the last straw for me. Ranging from the amount of items and gold duped within in opening week or 2 and even though they were targetting the accounts, it never eradicated the already massive amounts of duped items and gold into the games econemy, the unkillable classes in cyrodil, the "you must quest to level and any mob grinding you do will be nerfed" appraoch to dictating how we play the game and now I have a very rare chance to actually play the game for a significant amount of time today and I get 301. Maybe this is just an individual rant, but I have no doubt there are many people who feel completely let down with the support and fixes to counter the problems. I will never touch another elder scrolls game which I am gutted about but this has just killed it off completely for me. 15 days left on my sub, if you ever get the finger out and fix these problems, maybe I will be able to log on and just randomly mail my stuff away. Hopefully wildstar will be be alot better on it's opening week but tbh, I find it hard to believe anything could be worse than what zenimax has delivered. Good luck to all of you who have the patience to stick with this game.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • indytims_ESO
    indytims_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL. You obviously haven't been apart of many other launches. As far as launches go, ESO's wasn't perfect, but it wasn't as bad as a few others out there. It still floors me that with less than 2 months under its belt, people expect a perfect game.

Good luck finding what you're looking for. Sadly, there is no 'perfect game' that will appeal to everyone, and never will be. Best wishes!
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry, Bro.

Been there.
  • Drazticulous
    Drazticulous
    ✭✭
    No one cares about if you are unsubbing or not... you are a little fish
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL. You obviously haven't been apart of many other launches. As far as launches go, ESO's wasn't perfect, but it wasn't as bad as a few others out there. It still floors me that with less than 2 months under its belt, people expect a perfect game.

Good luck finding what you're looking for. Sadly, there is no 'perfect game' that will appeal to everyone, and never will be. Best wishes!

It is not the bugs for a lot of people it is the bad design and the direction it is going.
    No one cares about if you are unsubbing or not...

I bet ZOS cares. I care. You should care.

I'm happy ZOS found a fan base, but I bet at the end of the year, if not sooner, ESO will be free to play.
  • Skillet
    Skillet
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, when it comes right down to it, I don't care if you unsub. Everyone's free to do as they like. Good luck.
  • Prettiboi
    Prettiboi
    ✭✭✭
    Weethor wrote: »
    Ranging from the amount of items and gold duped within in opening week or 2 and even though they were targetting the accounts, it never eradicated the already massive amounts of duped items and gold into the games econemy, the unkillable classes in cyrodil, the "you must quest to level and any mob grinding you do will be nerfed" appraoch to dictating how we play the game

1) Duped items never affected the economy really because there is barely an economy in ESO. Most dupers got banned. Without an auction house to turn quick profit, those who didn't get banned are keeping the duped items to themselves or selling it straight to vendor. In short, duping never caused much of an issue to game economy, especially since gold is not used for much in this game.

2) The unkillable classes in Cyrodiil. There are only 4 classes: all 4 can be as unkillable as any other with the right setup and team composition. There is no unkillable class, only hard-to-kill builds and powerful team composition.

3) Mob grinding in pre-VR content was always good XP. Mob grinding in VR content post Craglorn patch has been DOUBLED. So not sure what you complaining about here.

Edited by Prettiboi on 26 May 2014 17:13
    PrettiBoi
    Daggerfall Covenant
    No Mercy PVP Guild -- Former Emperor
    Awaken PVE Guild -- DC's Fastest AA & Hel Ra Times
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I thought you were talking about a submarine. Carry along
  • Drazticulous
    Drazticulous
    ✭✭
    why should I care that you don't like the game? doesn't affect me at all unless you were the one that played directly with me....
  • Aldrorius
    Aldrorius
    Soul Shriven
    since no one asked yet...

Can i have your stuff?

;)
  • ZOS_SofiaC
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. @Weethor, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.