Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

You Broke Templars!

DeadByNow
DeadByNow
✭✭✭
I like to swim!
Edited by DeadByNow on 24 May 2014 21:00

Best Answers

• Turkwise
    Turkwise
    Soul Shriven
    I guess I'm in the 1% of Templars who don't spam Biting Jabs to kill everything. But it has a longer cooldown (you have to wait a little bit after casting it to do anything - anything at all)
  • Requiemslove
    Requiemslove
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, I have a lv 33 Templar but I don't use the biting jabs skill, I must admit I have not really played since Craglorn or whatever its called went live cause truth be told I been farming legendaries on a brilliant funny shooter game called Borderlands two, and occasionally stabbing and burning dragons on Skyrim. Anyway, my point is I don't use that skill and managed to kill enemies OK enough, OK, I died also, after messing around with the graphics near an enemy spawn point and by the time the darn game loaded, my toon was dead...she was killed during the reload.
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turkwise wrote: »
    I guess I'm in the 1% of Templars who don't spam Biting Jabs to kill everything. But it has a longer cooldown (you have to wait a little bit after casting it to do anything - anything at all)

If that's what the OP was talking about then I'm with you in that 1%
  • Noswell
    Noswell
    ✭✭✭
    DakotaCoty wrote: »
    Self-entitlement at its finest! Couldn't help but 'lol' at your post.

I'm glad the "best answer" is an insult.Forum software at its finest.
    For what it's worth, they did state they agreed the ability is unresponsive now and is going to be changed to an increased magic cost instead.
This discussion has been closed.