Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Why I am canceling my subscription (with meaningful feedback)

Morthrax
Morthrax
I am sure ZOS is on the lookout to close threads like this but I would like to make a thread where people can actually post the exact reasoning they are canceling their subscription at this time. When you go to cancel your subscription there is no place to explain your reason for doing so. Either ZOS doesn't care or this is an oversight on their part. Hopefully ZOS will take in this info and adjust their process...

If you post here make sure you give meaningful feedback!!!!

REASON:
I am tired of the untested patches breaking more things than they fix. Game breaking bugs exist in the game for weeks and then get patched, which causes more game breaking bugs. Over and over...
However, my biggest reason for canceling is after I hit 50 and beat the main story to the game, I have to grind out the equivalent of 30 more levels before I can even do the end game PVE content. The process of leveling up in the VR system is like a giant void where nothing is being accomplished but the grind to Craglorn. It seems to me like the VR system was an after thought, added to the game solely for the purpose of visiting the other alliance's zones. But its now in the way, a huge time sink preventing me from getting into Craglorn groups. A time sink made even more difficult and time consuming by the last patch...
  • Estivara
    Estivara
    I thought Craglorn was available to VR1 and up? Is that not the case?
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meaningful feedback
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Morthrax
    Morthrax
    Estivara wrote: »
    I thought Craglorn was available to VR1 and up? Is that not the case?

It might be available at VR1 but its designed for VR10. If you are VR1, good luck getting a group to take you.
  • ZOS_LeroyW
    ZOS_LeroyW
    ✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Morthrax, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.