Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can we get a pro rated refund and cancle our 6 month sub please. Thanks

MrBeatDown
MrBeatDown
✭✭✭✭
I no longer wish to be a part of the ESO community or play this game anymore. You have made sword and board 100% useless and the game is now totally 100% unplayable for my Imperial DK. I will not be rolling a new character. I invested way to much time into my character for this garbage bash nerf because noobs don't know how to duel against it. I do not wish to suffer these penalties because of Casual noob gamers that do not know how to be resourceful with there characters and learn how to duel. My class was never OP and there is not 1 Person in the game that has shield bashed 50 people in a cyrodild fight all at one time and killed them all. The nerf is 100% uncalled for and im done playing this game. You gave no options to make game play experience more enjoyable and instead have completely ruined my character over some child crying about getting killed by bash. I would like a refund and my subscription cancelled. Is there a way for me to get a Pro rated refund and cancel my subscription. Thanks.
  • tanthil
    tanthil
    ✭✭✭
    I asked for a refund 4 days after purchase, this game was no were near ready for release, didn't get one

Game took steps backwards today
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm honestly not trying to be rude, but if you find these types of changes so upsetting, that you want to cancel a 6 month subscription I'm assuming you were happy about until now, MMOs as a whole might not be the genre of game you are looking for.
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭
    I'm honestly not trying to be rude, but if you find these types of changes so upsetting, that you want to cancel a 6 month subscription I'm assuming you were happy about until now, MMOs as a whole might not be the genre of game you are looking for.

Yeah, a six-month subscription on a brand-new MMO is rarely a wise investment. :(
  • Rocksteady
    Rocksteady
    ✭✭✭
    Back in my day when people cried that another class was OP, they told us "Working as intended... Go play"
    "Their stupidity does not amaze me, its when they're smart that amazes me. It's baffling whenever you find someone who's smart — incredible. Soon you'll have zoos for such things." -Frank Zappa
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ciannait wrote: »

Yeah, a six-month subscription on a brand-new MMO is rarely a wise investment. :(

I've always found them kind of fun. But I'm strange I guess. The only times games really upset me is if the can't stay up. Heck I remember a couple patches in WoW where the game was offline for a day or 2 after. Or Marvel Heroes and their strange idea that Friday is a good patch day! Hello weekend of downtime! Any who I'm rambling.
  • MrBeatDown
    MrBeatDown
    ✭✭✭✭

Your probably 100% correct. Because when Jay Wilson successfully destroyed Diablo 3 I was devastated. I like ARPG a lot and was looking so forward to D3 being next ultimate online game as Diablo 2 LOD was for over a Decade.. I should have just 1 monthed this sub but I was really excited when I seen the PvP in the videos before the release. Now they are catering the casuals because they could not learn how to duel. They have successfully gutted my character and its no longer viable in PVE or PvP. All they did was nerf it and didn't buff anything. They trashed my character and im not building another one. I don't feel like wasting anymore time or money until THEY GET READY to fix the character issue they have just created. They have slammed everyone that plays sword and board. Not a very good thing for me. Thanks

• Tendeep
    Tendeep
    ✭✭✭
    Like the OP I am upset as well, the game keeps getting worse rather than improving in all honesty... strange that Zenimax can not see this... do they even play their own game?

• meimei
    meimei
    Soul Shriven
    I feel for you MrBeatDown & I will be canceling my subscription & this is exactly why I did not pay for a 6-month subscription even though I would have saved some money. This game has way too many bugs & with the new patch I believe many will quit & come back if & when they resolve all these issues. No way was this game ready for release! And almost 2 months after release NB class is worse today after the patch......what a joke! Get your act together ESO!
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭

I've always found them kind of fun. But I'm strange I guess. The only times games really upset me is if the can't stay up. Heck I remember a couple patches in WoW where the game was offline for a day or 2 after. Or Marvel Heroes and their strange idea that Friday is a good patch day! Hello weekend of downtime! Any who I'm rambling.

Oh, there's nothing I love more than an MMO at launch, just not enough to plunk down six months of subscription sight-unseen. I'll buy at most three months. :)
  • HandofBane
    HandofBane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, there's nothing I love more than an MMO at launch

So you're a masochist by trade? o:)
  • One Two
    One Two
    ✭✭
    LOL a DK crying....hahahaha :)
    try playing a NB bro....try it.
    Two tears in a Mother!@$&ing Bucket, !@$& it.
    - CT Fletcher
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭
    HandofBane wrote: »
    Oh, there's nothing I love more than an MMO at launch

So you're a masochist by trade? o:)

So it seems. Line forms to the left, gentlemen!
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭

I set up a six month subscription at the start, changed to monthly prior to first billing and canceled today. V3 temp, 46 soc and 38 DK.

Good luck all.
  • MrBeatDown
    MrBeatDown
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its over a 1 hour wait time to talk to a customer service rep. Im going to wait for the call to see if I can get a pro rated refund. Im sorry , the game was really great and fun till this happened. I enjoyed it all the way up until this nerf patch came out. Its been great. Wish me luck!!!
  • ZOS_CarolusS
    ZOS_CarolusS
    ✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community.@MrBeatdown, if you wish to cancel a purchase of the game and obtain a refund, you should contact our dedicated Customer Support team.
    We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads, but we wish you the very best.
    Edited by ZOS_CarolusS on 23 May 2014 03:46
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.