Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

If ESO only listened to hardcore fans.....

Shellback
Shellback
Soul Shriven
If ESO only listened to hardcore ESO fans that wouldn't be a good business decision. I played the game for a month. Quests after level 45 got repetitive and boring. That's why I'm not subcribing.
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    Good to know. To bad you didn't try VR grinding - same $hit, but even more boring and repetitive. And you must do it - there is no other way. Torture.
    Edited by Dita on 19 May 2014 11:50
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing how you signed up today on a new account (which required a new copy of the game) to tell us that you aren't subscribing. This is new and exciting.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... we wouldn't get wowkiddies complaining because this isn't wow...
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting on a tinfoil hat, it's probably a bot
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing how you signed up today on a new account (which required a new copy of the game) to tell us that you aren't subscribing. This is new and exciting.

Also : Invited by ZOS_MichelleA - interesting.
    Edited by Dita on 19 May 2014 11:53
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's Kohlar or any other troll who has been banned forever..
    These people would do anything when they have an agenda.
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dita wrote: »

Not really. That's an automatic system invite, doesn't mean anything.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • Shellback
    Shellback
    Soul Shriven

So does it mean you are special. Obviously this is ESO lovers only area. I have to go to work. Bye kids. Make sure you do your chores so mommy will pay your subscription.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am a harcore fan and the game is fine. Grinding is an option. You can also enjoy the quests and PvP in between. I am V3 and in enemy land questing. The quests are great like all the quests in TESO. I don't see it as grinding.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except it doesn't say that on my profile....conspiracy theories I'm not paranoid....voice in head yes you are...nope I'm not! I'm not listening.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By definition,when a troll starts calling others kids and making "dad paying subscription" jokes, he is projecting

After all, only a kid would go through all the hassle to create a troll account
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    How the hades can anyone claim to be a 'hardcore' player after only one-and-a-half months?
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • deamor666eb17_ESO
    deamor666eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So let's see...

During aplha / early beta testing people were upset that you couldn't do all areas on one character and there was also a lot of whining about not having enough content for an MMO.

Now after launch when we actually CAN do all factions on one character and it's quite a lot of stuff to do, it's suddenly a terrible decision from ZOS?

Someone help me out here, I'm kinda lost on what people actually want.
  • aufischb16_ESO
    aufischb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Censorious wrote: »
    How the hades can anyone claim to be a 'hardcore' player after only one-and-a-half months?

A hard-core troll? ;)

• KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Censorious wrote: »
    To be honest the OP is entirely content-free, it's impossible to see what he's trying to say .. but given his follow-up you realise there's not much intelligence being brought to bear by him.

• ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Shellback, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conductt policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.