Console Crashes still there

beer781993
beer781993
✭✭✭✭
On Ps5 we get crashes all day in trials.
How is it on Xbox?

Will we get a fix soon?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 16 April 2024 16:34
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know they haven’t even acknowledged the problem yet.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ve been crashing at least twice a day for the last week. Seems like a new problem as it’s normally pretty stable.

@ZOS_Kevin can you confirm if the teams are aware of any issues?
    Options
  • beer781993
    beer781993
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't know but patch notes say the fixed a bunch of crash issues. People crashed one after the other today. Had 7 different people crashing in one trial run.

Wouldn't bother me in other areas of the game but we are going for dreammaster. We are usually around 34/36 vitas but the last 2 weeks people are dying more because of crashes than mechanics.
    Edited by beer781993 on 12 April 2024 22:54
    Options
  • Rkindaleft
    Rkindaleft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    I’ve been crashing at least twice a day for the last week. Seems like a new problem as it’s normally pretty stable.

@ZOS_Kevin can you confirm if the teams are aware of any issues?

It might be different on Xbox but both PS5 NA and EU have been having near constant issues since U41 launched, it does seem to have gotten worse over that period though, I guess due to the influx of players for the event.

Most of the raid groups I regularly play with have cancelled nearly every raid in the last 2 weeks, its almost impossible to prog trifectas or hard PvE content at the moment because each run has multiple disconnects. Even people standing around not doing anything are crashing multiple times a day.

Edited by Rkindaleft on 12 April 2024 23:09
    https://youtube.com/@rkindaleft PlayStation NA. I upload parses and trial POVs sometimes.

Tic Tacs Tormentor | Immortal Beemer | Gryphon Fart | Codslayer | Yawnbringer | Drainsbreaker
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's on the PlayStation platform.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As an update, we are aware of an issue leading to crashing and disconnects on console. This issue will be fixed during the next incremental update. With multiple threads on this topic, we've decided to close this thread. You can go to the following thread for further updates and discussion HERE.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.