Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I was away for a few days and got a new M2 Mac mini at the same time

CrushDepth
During all this it also looks like ESO got a UI face lift so-to-speak. The login process is not what it used to be, nor is some of the game play. For example, I can not access other Wayshrines on the map by left clicking on them (then all the buttons on my TrackBall); nothing happens, period. The other Wayshrine options do not seem all that useful either. I do not know if this is due to a developer oversight or Rosetta/Sonoma mess-up.
Has anyone else run into this issue, or is there a new way of navigation with Wayshrines and their associated Maps? I did submit a help request.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 16 April 2024 16:22
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @CrushDepth

Hello! Do you happen to have Gamepad/Accessibility mode on by accident? You can check this in the settings menu.

There may also be a conflict with an addon you have installed, so we would recommend disabling any that you have and turning them back on one by one to find the one causing the issue.
    Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on 10 April 2024 19:47
    Options
    Staff Post
  • CrushDepth
    @ZOS_Phoenix
    Thank you for your reply,
    To my knowledge, I have never accessed nor installed any addons. I will try to see about this Gamepad thing. The settings look like it all set up for my macOS with Gampad button functions assigned to various keys. tuo6f5ioxd3g.png

Edited by CrushDepth on 11 April 2024 15:24
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @CrushDepth

If the advice above does not help, you are welcome to share your current help request ticket number here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • CrushDepth
    @ZOS_Bill
    240409-003140

I am trying the standard macOs fix; seeing as how I had copied from an Intel iMac to the mini when I set up the new mini. Things looked odd to begin with. Heck, even the path did not look like Sonoma nor M2, but like something from Big Sur. So I have trashed ESO, and am downloading a new game.
    Edited by CrushDepth on 11 April 2024 20:38
    Options
  • CrushDepth
    When I got back and started ESO, the things started up so very oddly and were more or less jumping up all over the place and I evidently enabled accessibility mode in error, which pretty much did put me in Gamepad mode; tip of the hat to @ZOS_Phoenix . Support got me out of that and things are back to normal.
    I appreciate all ya'lls efforts, many thanks.
    Edited by CrushDepth on 12 April 2024 15:53
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update and glad to hear things are back to normal. For that reason we are going to close this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.