The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

There it goes again (PC EU in flames)

Faulgor
Faulgor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else just got kicked from server again?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 20 March 2024 16:15
Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, I'm on there right now doing writs.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Oldscythe
    Oldscythe
    Soul Shriven
    yeah 2nd server disconnect in 10min, light queue to enter in the game of 10secs first time, can't reconnect now.
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah people from my raidgroup are dropping left and right and cant log back in the game - crashing in characterloadout.
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @Faulgor
    @Oldscythe
    @Aiphaton

Do any of you receive a specific error code or message when you get disconnected? If not, please try the steps in this article to ensure an optimal connection to the server. If so, please let us know as there may be more specific steps to take.
    Staff Post
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have assumed it was on ZOS' end if we hadn't had a similar situation the day before, and a team mate didnt say he had 999 ping before I got booted myself.
    @Faulgor
    @Oldscythe
    @Aiphaton

Do any of you receive a specific error code or message when you get disconnected? If not, please try the steps in this article to ensure an optimal connection to the server. If so, please let us know as there may be more specific steps to take.

There were several errors. I'm not sure what was the first one that showed when I got disconnected, but when I tried to log back in, I got a 307 error.
    Afterwards, these two:

w9tq7hd2e88w.png

8tihpe7elvev.png

Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @Faulgor

Here are some articles with information on the 307 errors and 201 errors respectively. If you try all of the steps therein and find that the errors persist, please contact our support team so they can take a look at your connection.
    Staff Post
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    me too,I often need to wait for 10 minutes before login again
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hello,

We have gone ahead and moved this thread to a category we think is more helpful for this topic, PC Tech Support.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭
    @Faulgor

Here are some articles with information on the 307 errors and 201 errors respectively. If you try all of the steps therein and find that the errors persist, please contact our support team so they can take a look at your connection.

Rubber stamp applied.
    PC EU
    UTC+10:30

seasons will pass you by
  • GrafDresche
    GrafDresche
    ✭✭✭
    I have tried all day to login. With two different PCs and from two different locations. Internet is working normally.

I get "internal error" or Error 301 or "connection timed out".

I am in Brazil, but I usually do not have any problems.
  • GrafDresche
    GrafDresche
    ✭✭✭
    Well.. after posting this, trying a few dozen times more and having changed my IP to Germany via VPN, I was finally able to connect. But I never had such a long streak of failed attempts.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The EU servers from March 13th have now been resolved, so for this reason we are going to close the discussion. If you still need assistance with any login issues, please go ahead and start a new thread in the PC Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.