The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Found the Motion Capture for the Flurry Animation

HidesInPlainSight
HidesInPlainSight
✭✭✭
qauy8cuvgzov.gif
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's exactly what I needed to see while waiting for my morning coffee 😆
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952a38b08cf67ae35ad5ecb6117f8e1a6dc7976c05b&ep=v1_internal_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g
    Edited by danno8 on 1 June 2023 03:18
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least now I know for what audience that change was made.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still cannot believe they deleted flurry from the game. That was my favourite skill to use. It was really cool.

RIP Flurry, gone but not forgotten.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well... the old animation made no sense if you were dual-wielding axes or hammers. What they should have done, is having different animations based on your equipped weapon type, but that didn't happen alas.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »
      Well... the old animation made no sense if you were dual-wielding axes or hammers.

I used Hollowjack axes on my DW axe-wielders to deal with that.
      They have an elongated toe that was oriented just right for the old Flurry animation.

vTRmJjh.jpg

PC/NA Warden Main
      • colossalvoids
        colossalvoids
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭
        Same kinda, just used outfit options that made sense instead of pretending to poke with maces etc. Now there's an option to use different skills only lmao.
      • LINCARD1000
        LINCARD1000
        ✭✭✭
        I think OP is mistaken, that's the motion capture for templar jabs :-P
      • KlauthWarthog
        KlauthWarthog
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        I think OP is mistaken, that's the motion capture for templar jabs :-P

This is the original inspiration for that particular change:
      • ProudMary
        ProudMary
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        qauy8cuvgzov.gif

LOL

I'll never forgive ZOS for the changes they made to jabs and flurry animations. What were they thinking in changing these animations anyway? I mean, changing them would have been fine if they changed to something that makes sense and looks better, but that's not at all what they did with these changes. There were so many flaws in U35 it's baffling.
      • Ragnarok0130
        Ragnarok0130
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        It looks like they also used it for the new jabs animation