The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hel-Ra citadel war priests

dueldragon
dueldragon
✭✭
I was going around Craglorn farming nirncrux until I went past the Hel Ra citadel trial and curiosity ate me up from the inside so I entered it and managed to solo it without dying up until the first 4 bosses (war priests) and that's when i realized "this would be a lot easier for 12 people" so i was thinking, i managed to take bits and pieces off the group of soldiers surrounding them and to take them all out with aggroing the bosses but i couldn't manage to do it with the bosses, is there a way to aggro only `1 war priest at a time? it would still be hard but less so
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on 18 May 2023 02:35
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... here is a thing. Those guys are just elite trash mobs. They are not bosses so they will come for you together.
  • dueldragon
    dueldragon
    ✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    Yeah... here is a thing. Those guys are just elite trash mobs. They are not bosses so they will come for you together.

welp god dammit then
  • Gunner19K
    Gunner19K
    I went in on a tank build. While I couldn't die if I tried. I was able to kill all but the 4 war priests. I haven't figured out how their health never went down - like mine. I had to jump off the cliff to die and go back to wayshrine.
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.