The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial City Loading Bug

Tornaad
Tornaad
✭✭✭✭✭
I've noticed that occasionally when I try to go from the sewers in the Imperial City to the city itself or vice versa I will get an error that says I can't do that because I am already queued for that campaign. The message shows up briefly in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and disappears in a second or two.
Edited by Tornaad on 16 May 2023 05:13
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been happening for literally years, and has been reported many, many times. I’ve never seen zeni acknowledge that it’s a problem, and it’s unlikely to be fixed.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    They just need to give a more appropriate error message, so people know just to wait a bit longer before trying again.
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well maybe with an increased focus on bugs, this will actually get addressed.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tornaad wrote: »

Doubtful. This is pretty limited impact, and is almost never seen outside of events. It’s not a problem 345 days out of the year.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Doubtful. This is pretty limited impact, and is almost never seen outside of events. It’s not a problem 345 days out of the year.

So it's not an issue outside of Mayhem events?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

So it's not an issue outside of Mayhem events?

Not really. On occasion you’ll see it outside of Mayhem or IC events, if the population is 2 bars or more, but that’s so rare that’s it’s really an anomaly.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The instance you want to go to is full, I assume, so you will have to try entering until someone leaves.
    Sewers and upper city are separate instances.
    Same if you are in Cyro and enter a delve, that’s a separate instance as well. This usually happens during events only because outside of events, PvP territories are rarely overcrowded.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=