The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill firing

boi_anachronism_
boi_anachronism_
✭✭✭✭✭
So is anyone else having issues with skills not going off while parsing ..or literally anything for that matter. Specifically barbed trap. We arent talking about cooldowns either. I slowed my parse waaay down. Still happened a few times. Even happened in isolation. Maybe just midyear lag??
Edited by boi_anachronism_ on 13 May 2023 18:14
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a bad habit of hitting my skills twice or more to make sure they go off. Could be because of this or because I used to not have auto cast AoEs on…
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah i mentioned i used it in isolation and it still happens. I break 110k on a parse i have no issues double casting.
    Edited by boi_anachronism_ on 13 May 2023 18:11
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually thats where people say oh its cooldown. If i hadnt used it by itself a few times to test id figure the same
    Edited by boi_anachronism_ on 13 May 2023 18:14
  • Aorys
    Aorys
    ✭✭✭
    yes, and sometimes I press the skill 1 time and it double cast it. That is ruining not just the parse, but resources management too. Can be even more critical if u are tanking
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skill firings have been a little weird for me lately. Then again, I am old....lol
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spear is habitually a problem for me, both in parsing and in content. But there are also times I swear the game is casting skills bound to other buttons, like I’ll hit the X button but the skill assigned to circle will fire instead.

Gamepad mode is all sorts of messed up, and I think they reverted a number of fixes because they broke things even more badly.