The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Lights Not working

LaughingGremlin
LaughingGremlin
✭✭✭
I am currently decorating the new rooms in the Hall of the Lunar Champion and found a strange bug. When I go from the main room to Lion’s Cradle and come back to the main room the Culanda Stone stops stops glowing and no longer emits light.
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am just discovering that this is still an issue almost 3 years later. I do not want to have to lock off that portion of the house if this cannot be fixed.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I reported this bug several times past two years. Everytime when you enter Lions Cradle, whole visual fx are broken and you must reinstance.
    Really sorry for my english
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I haven't played in month's and still the same problems. I don't know why I'm surprised, I can't remember when they fixed a housing problem.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I haven't played in month's and still the same problems. I don't know why I'm surprised, I can't remember when they fixed a housing problem.

There was several housing fixes tbh.
    But Lunar still overlooked...
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »

I've been out of loop for a while so I have not kept up with the changes. Slot limit is the biggest problem but that's not getting fixed perhaps for technical reasons. I lost interest in the game. It's not that ESO is bad game. I'm just busy and when I do game I usual play in VR.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭

I've been out of loop for a while so I have not kept up with the changes. Slot limit is the biggest problem but that's not getting fixed perhaps for technical reasons. I lost interest in the game. It's not that ESO is bad game. I'm just busy and when I do game I usual play in VR.

Agree with furniture slots... In some my houses I need about 50 - 100 more for details...
    But still there are many things in overland and half of it could be cool furniture... like... music instruments? Or more building components? Damn ... models, textures exist...
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭

Agree with furniture slots... In some my houses I need about 50 - 100 more for details...
    But still there are many things in overland and half of it could be cool furniture... like... music instruments? Or more building components? Damn ... models, textures exist...

Did they make a minstrel houseguest for the homes? That's the one thing missing from from my Pantherfang Castle( it's not chapel it's a castle).
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess I will bump every thread here until Zos acknowledges we are paying up to $100 real money for a house,and/or furnishings in a game we love, but are subjected to severe issues with them that go unfixed for years. I want to get eso+, but I will not if these types of issues are not going to be dealt with.
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    Guess I will bump every thread here until Zos acknowledges we are paying up to $100 real money for a house,and/or furnishings in a game we love, but are subjected to severe issues with them that go unfixed for years. I want to get eso+, but I will not if these types of issues are not going to be dealt with.

I'm not sure to what your exact issue is. I note you've posted in three threads seemingly to complain that ZOS hasn't acknowledged "this". In one of the threads is quoted the patch notes fixing the issue several months back.

If you're having a lighting furnishing issue I suggest you do an actual bug report and then post about it in Bug Reports (this section). ZOS does read through the bug reports forums but they can't post on every thread, not enough time in the day.

Could you enlighten us as to what issues (where, which lighting furnishings, etc.) you're having? Please indicate what platform/server you're on. I have visited several of my homes and I haven't seen any issues as to "broken" or bugged lighting furnishings including those that I've "hidden/sunk" inside to give effects I want. I'm on PC/NA.

Thanks in advance.
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mithgil wrote: »

I'm not sure to what your exact issue is. I note you've posted in three threads seemingly to complain that ZOS hasn't acknowledged "this". In one of the threads is quoted the patch notes fixing the issue several months back.

If you're having a lighting furnishing issue I suggest you do an actual bug report and then post about it in Bug Reports (this section). ZOS does read through the bug reports forums but they can't post on every thread, not enough time in the day.

Could you enlighten us as to what issues (where, which lighting furnishings, etc.) you're having? Please indicate what platform/server you're on. I have visited several of my homes and I haven't seen any issues as to "broken" or bugged lighting furnishings including those that I've "hidden/sunk" inside to give effects I want. I'm on PC/NA.

Thanks in advance.

The issue is in the OP, I should not have to repeat it, did you only read my post?...If by "fixed several months ago", you mean before October, which is when I posted before, then no, it was not fixed. This issue is still present in Lunar Champion.
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not surprised one bit this issue is still present.
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    This issue is still not fixed.
    @ZOS_Kevin
  • SaintJohnHM
    SaintJohnHM
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug has existed for years, ZOS doesn't really ever fix bugs.
    • Casual PVE player PC/NA
    • Tank CP2400 'Sugar-Flame'
    • I've completed all the dungeon trifectas. Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, and looking for nice folks to complete more trial achieves with.
    • I make music: http://www.moonghostband.com.
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try replacing the light bulbs or batteries. Maybe that item will start glowing again.