The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Heavy Attack sometimes doesn't work(This is a problem that has not been solved for 6 years)

shijian452
shijian452
✭✭✭
Don't know when it will be fixed? This doesn't look too hard to fix.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 20 April 2023 16:37
  • Darrell9090
    Darrell9090
    ✭✭✭
    Helps to give them video evidence of these issues. I had to do that to help fix heavy attack weaving so me and other tanks could be more sustainable. I honestly have not run into this issue where the heavy attack just doesn’t work.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're referring to channeled heavy attacks (lightning and restoration staves) sometimes not firing when there are bodies on the floor between you and your target, yeah I have this happen to me all the time and it's super annoying. I have to run to the side and make sure there aren't any bodies in front of me before the heavy attack will start channeling. Corpses seem to cause quite a few targeting issues lately and it's been brought up in the forums before, but I've never seen any response from ZOS.
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happens to me all the time in trials.
    Got a big bad boss right in front of me but my heavy won't fire as if there's no enemy there at all.
    So annoying.
  • shijian452
    shijian452
    ✭✭✭
    N3CR01 wrote: »
    Happens to me all the time in trials.
    Got a big bad boss right in front of me but my heavy won't fire as if there's no enemy there at all.
    So annoying.

Happens often after I get knocked back