The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SPOILER] Bal Sunnar Dialogue and Quest Praise

HappyTheCamper
HappyTheCamper
✭✭✭✭✭
So I'll absolutely give Scrivener's Hall the award for better dungeon mechanically and aesthetically. However I was blown away by Bal Sunnar's time travel quest!

The small bits like Saresea acknowledging you being a Psijic member, all the way to her far-out dialogue at the end. She talks about how her body and mind are in multiple places and times at once; being able to see her own birth (and ours), being locked away in Artaeum, seeing her own death, and standing in the present. She even gives you a prophetic description reminiscent to the Grand Prognosticator stuff in Clockwork City DLC.

Just another knockout for the wacky/dank lore of ESO. Just wanted to share my praises!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also really enjoyed the dungeon in terms of combat and layout and aesthetically but like you said the writing and dialogue superb.
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    are there any videos made of the lore written within this dungeon?

Edit: I think to have found one..(Spoilers:))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PDQ5aluGjw
    Edited by Eporem on 8 April 2023 15:51
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it yet since it’s so new, but idk maybe!

I just like the Psijic Order. They’re probably my favorite faction.