The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Staff skills

yadibroz
yadibroz
✭✭✭
So what you think about WOE ice rework.
Also the fire elemental ring that say it do 300% don't work still right.
Edited by ZOS_Kraken on 28 March 2023 19:30
  • Kavar162
    Kavar162
    ✭✭
    Thank the divines they took away the immobilization away... was getting really annoying to play against (just like it was years ago).

And to my knowledge, the Afterburn dmg gets a 300% boost, not the entire skill. Which last I tested, it is working.
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Kavar162 wrote: »
    Thank the divines they took away the immobilization away... was getting really annoying to play against (just like it was years ago).

And to my knowledge, the Afterburn dmg gets a 300% boost, not the entire skill. Which last I tested, it is working.

I try the afterburn and I didn't receive like 10000 damage or so just like 7000 but when I use the ice version it did pass to 12000 damage so I don't get it also about the woe it suck because it hard to make the enemies be on chilled without using a skill like destructive reach that immediately chilled them.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yadibroz wrote: »

I try the afterburn and I didn't receive like 10000 damage or so just like 7000 but when I use the ice version it did pass to 12000 damage so I don't get it also about the woe it suck because it hard to make the enemies be on chilled without using a skill like destructive reach that immediately chilled them.

Are you on a Warden? If so there's a damage boost when using ice staves, but yes the flame afterburn is indeed working.

The afterburn effect is really weak though and the execute scaling part of the ability applies to the afterburn effect rather than the base damage of the ability itself. Reason being is it's an AoE execute ability so doesn't scale in much the same way that the single target executes do.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • ZOS_Kraken
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    yadibroz wrote: »

Are you on a Warden? If so there's a damage boost when using ice staves, but yes the flame afterburn is indeed working.

The afterburn effect is really weak though and the execute scaling part of the ability applies to the afterburn effect rather than the base damage of the ability itself. Reason being is it's an AoE execute ability so doesn't scale in much the same way that the single target executes do.

Oh so it don't execute as how other execute do like templar and nightblade execute but now I understand why.