The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ready for staminist! Share your future Arcanist look

Nyseto
Nyseto
✭✭✭
xk45b2lrbic1.jpeg
lcqcg0de8zoc.jpeg
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 24 March 2023 10:21
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm making a really short bosmer male look like a kender. I picked up a recent top knot hair style, I now need a staff that looks like a lacrosse stick.
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to do that when the class isn't available yet, but my current idea is a female altmer with that same skin and wyrd sight (glowy green eyes). Not sure about the outfit, definitely some kind of hood and a chestpiece with at least bare arms to show off the glowy parts of the skin. Would have been better if the skin was more like the Blackmarrow one and didn't change the character's skin tone so drastically, but oh well, I guess it makes sense that someone using the kind of magic the arcanist does wouldn't exactly be normal anymore.
    PC EU
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly... Staminist...

i'll be blunt here, I strongly prefer "Starcanist" for stamina callouts. It just sounds cooler and slips off the tongue better than some when pronouncing it.

The magicka variant on the other hand, none needed as the classes name pretty much speaks for itself what with it being called arcanist and all.

As to the cosmetics: Pretty sure the Mora's Whispers Mythic Shoulders would go nicely for an arcanist/Starcanist.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a skin or tattoos?
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zyva wrote: »
    Is that a skin or tattoos?

It's the skin from Bal Sunnar
    PC EU