The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Complete Conquest Missions" for Glory of the.. Achievement not working

Olibeau
Olibeau
✭✭✭
Today i've done Capture 3 Keeps and Capture 9 Resources, and neither time did it count towards the Conquest part of the new achievement :(
vp6d8trhcu91.png
Twitch.tv/Olibeau - YouTube.com/Olibeau
QuakeCon 2022 ESO Speedrun Champion | QuakeCon 2021 ESO Speedrun Champion | World's Sweatiest PvE'er

Olibeau | Breton | Magicka Dragonknight | EU 1st Dawnbringer | EU 1st Magicka Godslayer | 52,710+ Achievement Points (100% Completion) | 3600cp | 4x Grand Overlord
<Pathfinders> | <Late Night Dungeoneers>
  • jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here
  • MiD1v
    MiD1v
    ✭✭
    @Olibeau, thanks for info!
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is it possible to get an approximate date of a possible fix. Also looks like this is not the only bugged achievement so far.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin can we get a look at it please?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, thanks for info here. We send this to the team for investigation. If there is any additional information you think is important to note, please let us know.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Olibeau
    Olibeau
    ✭✭✭
    There are a number of other bugged achievements too... "The Best of Friends" has a copy
    crk3b0vshgqc.png

Under prologues, there is a placeholder achievement called [Unique Flavor Name]
    i4bzdl0a1qvo.png

Also, if you add up all the achievement points (even the bugged ones) it does not total "56,910" (I've been told, i cba to do the maths, but its worth investigating)
    w210ykiopk6x.png
    QuakeCon 2022 ESO Speedrun Champion | QuakeCon 2021 ESO Speedrun Champion | World's Sweatiest PvE'er

Olibeau | Breton | Magicka Dragonknight | EU 1st Dawnbringer | EU 1st Magicka Godslayer | 52,710+ Achievement Points (100% Completion) | 3600cp | 4x Grand Overlord
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks @Olibeau. We have the other bugs mentioned under review through reports from yesterday. We'll investigate the points as well. Appreciate the screenshots and details to assist our teams.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 14 March 2023 15:52
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was wondering if I was doing something wrong lol
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Olibeau
    Olibeau
    ✭✭✭
    Update: @ZOS_Kevin it appears that there is an exploit that gives you credits towards capturing 50 keeps. I have also been linked achievements from someone on a Pact character, who received credits for the AD and DC achievements (despite their character only ever having been Pact)
    Edited by Olibeau on 22 March 2023 02:09

• aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, thanks for info here. We send this to the team for investigation. If there is any additional information you think is important to note, please let us know.

I was looking today and discovered that my Rank 50 GO Former Empress on DC who cleaned out the Cyro map years ago has no capture resources/keeps/outpost completed and has killed no players at all according
    to the achievement journal! It is annoying -she should have all the stuff done for the DC achievement. She only had not done a Hammer (Volendrung) kill last time I looked.

4gs63y2vf66t.png

3toidwn0z1tk.png

v54iefpdk11v.png

My currently active Rank 29 necro has none recorded either. Also only plays DC. Also has cleaned up the map.

My AD sorc who has only done enough to get rank 3 also has none recorded in the AD achievement.

@ZOS_Kevin
    edit> I assumed as it's a new achievment nothing earned earlier counted. BUT my actively played Necro has nothing recorded since the patch either
    Edited by aetherial_heavenn on 22 March 2023 06:59
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    who cleaned out the Cyro map years ago

Just quick one that it's a new achievement from the last update, none of us got any credits as there were no trackable progress at a time when we did so.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks @Olibeau and @aetherial_heavenn. We've passed your notes to the team as well to take a look. Appreciate you both tagging this issue.
    Staff Post