Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ozezan the inferno monster set bugged

ZDunlain
ZDunlain
✭✭✭
Ozezan the inferno:
(1 item) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(2 items) Overhealing yourself or an ally grants them 4272 Armor for 1.1 seconds. Healing yourself or an ally grants them Minor Vitality for 1.1 seconds, increasing their healing received by 8%.

Well, I tested it in every situation possible, in combat, out of combat, myself, allies, with full health, not full health and overhealing.

The conclusions are: The Minor Vitality works correct at all times but the set DOESN'T give the ARMOR buff. I tested it in every situation possible as I said. This is happening till the release of the DLC in PTS.

Hope ZOS solve it soon, I want to test it!

Thank you for your time.
PvP player
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You mean to tell me that I've been running this in my raids and we're not actually receiving the armor buff? That's a bummer!

Hopefully this will get hot-fixed rather than having to wait 3+ months for the next patch.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I'm aware it's just not adding to the stat sheet, but the buff is working. Still a bug though.
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I'm aware it's just not adding to the stat sheet, but the buff is working. Still a bug though.

How can you tell you have the buff if it doesn't show in stats?
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CrashTest wrote: »

How can you tell you have the buff if it doesn't show in stats?

You have the Ozezan's buff under active effects but not in a stat sheet, not sure how exactly it applies if so but you're getting supposed ~6% mitigation when testing it in combat.
  • ZDunlain
    ZDunlain
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys all for the comments, I saw that the bonus doesn't appear in the chart correctly but it applies, hope they solve this little bug!

PvP player