The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not getting rapport Miri

AngryGurzil
AngryGurzil
Soul Shriven
when doing Ashlander Daily Quest for Numani-Rasi i am not getting any rapport for Miri. I still am for fighters guild but not Ashlander quest.I use an add on to show rapport count and i have confirmed not rapport.
Edited by Psiion on 23 March 2023 00:11
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    companions, at least Mirri from what i observed in my case, have a cooldown between the times getting rapport.
    This is not even specified in the wiki. If you read a bookshelf and get rapport with her, then kill a goblin, you won't get rapport for the goblin even though they're different activities. It's like it has an internal cooldown not just for the same activity but also for others. And i think this Ashlander daily quest is affected by this, while the Fighters Guild is not (even though once it happened to not get rapport from here either).

There's also other missing informations in the wiki, for example showing her the Thieves Guild stolen collection awards 5 points after some time even though wiki says 75 with cooldown, i tried swapping places like showing the Vivec Library instead and waiting more than 24 hours between each visit, still 5 points but the first time i brought her there it gave 75.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • qwaurck
    qwaurck
    ✭✭
    did you hand in while mounted?
    You need to be not mounted whilst handing in the quest.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It works for me, but perhaps it worked only because of the timing between handing in the Ashlander daily and my previous activities ?

@qwaurck : that behaviour sounds like a bug, it seems to me that if you hand in the quest while mounted, the result should be the same as when not mounted.

@Sergykid : I was hoping the 75 for showing Mirri all her favourite libraries/museums was repeatable, now I feel let down that subsequent visits will add so little rapport.
    Edited by vsrs_au on 21 March 2023 19:54
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • qwaurck
    qwaurck
    ✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    @qwaurck : that behaviour sounds like a bug, it seems to me that if you hand in the quest while mounted, the result should be the same as when not mounted.

And yeah its a bug, well it has been reported as one but ZoS has not said anything bout it.