The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bal Sunnar death problem?

kargen27
kargen27
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This really isn't a bug maybe but is annoying. If you are dead on the last boss fight when the boss dies you get teleported out before you can loot the boss. Not sure if that happens after other fights as well but you do get teleported before getting to look around.
I was able to run back through and loot the last boss but still kind of annoying. Might be nice to have just a little more time before getting teleported.
and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im surprised it wouldnt do something like it does in rockgrove when you finish the fight with xalvakka and someone hits the orb and everyone transports out, it brings the boss body too so everyone can loot it
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    This really isn't a bug maybe but is annoying. If you are dead on the last boss fight when the boss dies you get teleported out before you can loot the boss. Not sure if that happens after other fights as well but you do get teleported before getting to look around.
    I was able to run back through and loot the last boss but still kind of annoying. Might be nice to have just a little more time before getting teleported.

With the first two bosses, their corpses get teleported with you. So if the last boss doesn’t stick around to give you access, I’d consider that a bug, since it doesn’t follow the same pattern.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just ran this on vet, and the final boss DID teleport with us. Someone who only partially looted it could still finish looting afterwards.

It sounds like it was your run that was bugged. I hope it behaves better in the future!
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    Just ran this on vet, and the final boss DID teleport with us. Someone who only partially looted it could still finish looting afterwards.

It sounds like it was your run that was bugged. I hope it behaves better in the future!

Good to know. Our runs since that one we all managed to stay alive at the end. Fun dungeon. We haven't finished all the bosses on hard mode yet (or at least I haven't) but getting close.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."