Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Best of Friends Achievement

Dayhjawk
Dayhjawk
✭✭✭
the best friends achievement is bugged. I have already done it and collected the deck, but it's now showing with this update that I have not done it. Also when i go out and pet the animals, they do not give credit towards the achievement.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't have the new patch yet, but I know that in the notes a new animal has been made pettable. Is that now also included in the achievement maybe?
    Soupy twist
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno, but I already did it, but now it's saying I haven't, even thou I already collected the deck fragments and have the deck unlocked. Plus, whenever I went around and petted the pets on the list, it never updated.
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I've already done it, but now it says I haven't. What gives?
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    Its bugged that's why i'm posting here to report it.
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, just wanted to follow up. The team is aware of the bug here and is working on getting it fixed. We'll update once we have a timeframe for the fix.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_Kevin
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I see for the Achievement
    guagrj293kdi.png
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    This is what I see for the Achievement
    guagrj293kdi.png
    Same. It is double, one reached and one not.
    Waiting for the fix.
    Thanks
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself