Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone have some nice looking male Dunmer?

Snarkoholic
Snarkoholic
Soul Shriven
Just wondering if anyone has managed to make some nice looking male Dunmer and is willing to show them off! Hell, maybe sliders if you're interested.

https://i.imgur.com/ZZs6jL0.png

This is my boy rn, but I feel like it's pretty rough to work with their faces.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beauty is subjective, so that's a tricky question. I think my dunmer is pretty nice looking for a dunmer, but that's me.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I made a male Dunmer, I didn't even try to make him good-looking. I made him funny-looking (and not very Dunmerish) instead.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on what you think is nice, I try to make my Dunmer's similar to the ones in Morrowind... and they might not be what people would call beautiful, but I personally really like that weathered and rugged look.
    x29xydv6hu6h.jpg
    un0o88txiv2l.jpg

Edited by Aztrias on 27 July 2020 20:57
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztrias wrote: »
    Depends on what you think is nice, I try to make my Dunmer's similar to the ones in Morrowind...

I too prefer when Dunmers look clearly distinguishable from humans, with sharp features and a rather angular face.

It may not look too angular here...

full_njcvx7canyscp4rmuwcg8ddrucrn.jpg

...but with the right lighting :D

full-h5focwipo5xznwj95xpatmpxyyiy.jpg

Although I have to admit, on that picture, it's really the lighting which makes it looks much more extreme than it actually is.

Some people (especially those not familiar with the TES3 Morrowind look) may find him ugly - I think he's perfect :P
    Edited by Syldras on 28 July 2020 05:32
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My bestie made a pretty decent dunmer, and any excuse to post it: Rythe Ryndel Faryon

udyCaRg.png

This one is mine: Llandris Ryndel Faryon (nephew)

XbUepPR.png

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
    We Dunmer are more then just a sexy face !
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    Depends on what you think is nice, I try to make my Dunmer's similar to the ones in Morrowind...

I too prefer when Dunmers look clearly distinguishable from humans, with sharp features and a rather angular face.

I'm thirding this. I like my dunmer, looking like dunmer. So they get to keep their sharp and angular features.

And mine also has the same thing Syldras' have. In certain lightning his face doesn't look that angular, but in others it's very noticeable.

yuAsXtf.png

And a close up from the CC. Could make him friendlier looking, but I like the resting bored face. @Aztrias Go mohawked and bearded dunmer! :D
    qhzQmiz.png
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on 28 July 2020 14:54
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pidw478inp5r.jpg
    ^Wish there was a version of this beard without the braid
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »

I'm thirding this. I like my dunmer, looking like dunmer. So they get to keep their sharp and angular features.

And mine also has the same thing Syldras' have. In certain lightning his face doesn't look that angular, but in others it's very noticeable.

yuAsXtf.png

And a close up from the CC. Could make him friendlier looking, but I like the resting bored face. @Aztrias Go mohawked and bearded dunmer! :D
    qhzQmiz.png

Your Dunmer looks great! Would you mind to share a screenshot of your sliders, please? :)