The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is there a guild trader addon for searching recipes you haven't learned?

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Going through guild traders looking for only unlearned furnishing plans, motif pages, or style pages through the sea of stuff I already have.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 10 February 2023 19:03
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AwesomeGuildStore
    Or
    Master Merchant 3.0
    I’m not sure which one gives the filter. Probably the 1st one.
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe that is part of Awesome Guild Store. https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info695-AwesomeGuildStore.html
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another feature ZOS should add to the base game instead of relying on addon authors.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CraftStore (current version: CraftStore Firesong) has that functionality.

The add-on tracks your entire account, but you can track the various types of recipes, furnishing plans, and motif pages/books per character (you can choose to track or not to track each type for each character).
    It will then show you in your various inventories (character, bank, storage chest) and guild trader search results, via an indicator next to the item, if a particular recipe, plan, or motif page is known on your account, and which characters know the recipe and which ones don't, by mousing-over the recipe/plan.

A red indicator means that the recipe/plan/motif in question is not known by that character (and possibly other characters on your account).
    Purple indicator means that the recipe/plan is known by that character, but isn't known by at least one other character on your account for which you are tracking that type.
    No indicator means that recipe/plan is known by all characters on your account for which you are tracking that type.

ZLVvL2D.png

Edited by Grizzbeorn on 10 February 2023 18:04
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Necrotech_Master
      Necrotech_Master
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      master recipe list or unknown tracker can give an indicator you need to learn something

awesome guild store is what allows searching for "not known" (motifs, recipes, blueprints, and other collectibles)
      plays PC/NA
      handle @Necrotech_Master
      active player since april 2014
    • Oreyn_Bearclaw
      Oreyn_Bearclaw
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Awesome Guild Store is AWESOME. It also allows you to filter for things you haven't learned, motifs, recipes, gear not in your stickerbook, etc.

When stickerbook first dropped, I set a filter for gear not in my stickerbook with max price of like 1500 gold. Filed pretty much all the overland sets in about a week of casual searching. I do the same with Motifs from time to time. Havent done it for recipes, but come to think of it, its probably a good idea to see how many I could gobble up.
      Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on 10 February 2023 19:00
    • ZOS_Icy
      ZOS_Icy
      mod
      Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
      Staff Post