The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Not able to login to NA server

Alexandea
Alexandea
✭✭✭
While I can log in to EU server. Thought I'll raise this up since the last thread in Dec seemingly suggested the issue was fixed, but it is happening again to me and some friends. Can some devs look into this please? Thanks 😊
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 9 February 2023 17:13
@PACROOTl
“Today, is your lucky day!”
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Alexandea

What error are you getting when trying to login?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Alexandea
    Alexandea
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Alexandea

What error are you getting when trying to login?

Hi, strangely after the last event I can now login without problems. During the event I cannot even connect to the server on the main screen. It says login failed.
    @PACROOTl
    “Today, is your lucky day!”
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear back that this login issue resolved itself once the event was finished. With the issue now resolved, this thread will be closed from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.