The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Health Recovery bug?

Grandsheba
Grandsheba
✭✭✭
On my necro my health recovery goes down when ever I take dmg. Then it goes back up. Is this normal? There's nothing that explains this that I can see is consistent. It's not defile or a debuff, just normal attacks.

I onow In combat your recovery is or was slower but some patch they changed that. As I'm in combat mine is the same until I get hit with any attack. I lose exactly 334 health recovery when I get hit. No buffs or cp Correlate with this issue.

So is this just the way they lower hp recovery in combat pve and pvp?
"The Tower touches all the mantles of Heaven and by its apex one can be as he will. Be as he was and yet changed for all else on that path for those that walk after. This is [CHIM] the secret of how mortals become makers, and makers back to mortals."

Best Answer

• Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo infight every 2 seconds and out of fight every second, is this correct?

Edit: in pvp the reduction is added again anyway (-55%?)
    Edited by Luede on 8 February 2023 10:22
    Answer ✓
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if your in pvp area, battle spirit is applied all the time at -55%, regardless of if your in or out of combat

but i believe there is a difference between in combat recovery and out of combat recovery like in non-pvp areas as well
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Grandsheba
    Grandsheba
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I was talking about just taking damage no matter rut being pvp or pve, it has been patched and fixed. Was a zos thing apparently...again.
    "The Tower touches all the mantles of Heaven and by its apex one can be as he will. Be as he was and yet changed for all else on that path for those that walk after. This is [CHIM] the secret of how mortals become makers, and makers back to mortals."