Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lets see everyones vampires :3

Jammy420
Jammy420
✭✭✭✭✭
Been a while since I saw one of these threads, and considering all the different looks now adays, lets see everyones vampires!

Ill go first :3 Had this character since shortly after beta, and have seen all the ups and downs vampirism brought over the years ^^

a4wb1rvmq8dw.png
w8i8b30ndptl.png

Now lets see everyone elses :3
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 3 February 2023 19:10
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's all my vampires since the skill-line rework:

• Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awww, sad :/

Or I just cant see them, but I think I get ya :p
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jammy420 wrote: »

Wasn't able to resist posting my whole roster, sorry:)
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wasn't able to resist posting my whole roster, sorry:)

Its ok, i giggled a little. ^^
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Community Creations section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Arcturus
    Arcturus
    ✭✭✭
    My turn! I use Zuqoth as an unintended "hide vampirism" feature so I don't get debuffs for PvE and he doesn't look like one in the screenshots but he's still a vamp for PvP and self-canon. I can speak to Zuqoth and "awaken" the skill line at any time. I have to say, he's got some serious cake too! He has rather thick legs and posterior dimensions as far as male bretons go :D
    He's also worn a variety of outfits over the years. From skimpy to... skimpy hehe. But also a Covenant Battlemage outfit! Accessories tend to change daily.

Sorry for the quality too, I wasn't really expecting to ever post some of these lol.
    Your character is lovely by the way! :)

53le8mtm701v.png
    4rc8l3xumakw.png
    ghsjldf1q8lk.png
    93gwg9b0902t.png
    vfa8quevz4r5.png
    ll542juwdz17.png
    agz3fiwnv3vf.png
    55j94558sx98.png
    ffokzg5i0zlp.png

• BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a vampire thread here;

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/359988/show-off-your-vampires/p1

But no one knows about it as they keep trying to hide these fun threads in sub categories that people rarely visit.

That being said, even though I posted my vampires there I thought I might as well post them here as well.

p1mhqdjbcjyp.png
    Here is my Breton Hybrid NB (my stealthy assassin).

kgta01jh398g.png
    Based upon "Isabella von Carstein" from Warhammer Fantasy, this is my Breton MagNecro.

8d9ui0i7k886.png
    Based upon "The Red Duke" from Warhammer Fantasy, this is my Imperial StamNecro.
    Edited by BlueRaven on 5 February 2023 04:11
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Community Creations section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.

I mean, I guess, but no one ever looks in there :/
    Arcturus wrote: »
    My turn! I use Zuqoth as an unintended "hide vampirism" feature so I don't get debuffs for PvE and he doesn't look like one in the screenshots but he's still a vamp for PvP and self-canon. I can speak to Zuqoth and "awaken" the skill line at any time. I have to say, he's got some serious cake too! He has rather thick legs and posterior dimensions as far as male bretons go :D
    He's also worn a variety of outfits over the years. From skimpy to... skimpy hehe. But also a Covenant Battlemage outfit! Accessories tend to change daily.

Sorry for the quality too, I wasn't really expecting to ever post some of these lol.
    Your character is lovely by the way! :)

53le8mtm701v.png
    4rc8l3xumakw.png
    ghsjldf1q8lk.png
    93gwg9b0902t.png
    vfa8quevz4r5.png
    ll542juwdz17.png
    agz3fiwnv3vf.png
    55j94558sx98.png
    ffokzg5i0zlp.png

They are very extra and I am here for it :3
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    There is a vampire thread here;

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/359988/show-off-your-vampires/p1

But no one knows about it as they keep trying to hide these fun threads in sub categories that people rarely visit.

That being said, even though I posted my vampires there I thought I might as well post them here as well.

p1mhqdjbcjyp.png
    Here is my Breton Hybrid NB (my stealthy assassin).

kgta01jh398g.png
    Based upon "Isabella von Carstein" from Warhammer Fantasy, this is my Breton MagNecro.

8d9ui0i7k886.png
    Based upon "The Red Duke" from Warhammer Fantasy, this is my Imperial StamNecro.

I know, I was pretty disappointed they put this here, like, just shoving things into a different drawer isnt going to help organization. That is logistics 101. If they would maybe boost these sub forums a little through streams, it could be better, but as is, nothing.

ANYHOW, I really REALLY enjoy the styles your vamps have, its very thematic, and I really appreciate that kind of thing ^^.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, I was pretty disappointed they put this here, like, just shoving things into a different drawer isnt going to help organization. That is logistics 101. If they would maybe boost these sub forums a little through streams, it could be better, but as is, nothing.

ANYHOW, I really REALLY enjoy the styles your vamps have, its very thematic, and I really appreciate that kind of thing ^^.

First: Thank you! I like having RPish themed characters.

Second: Yeah, it’s not just that they push these to a sub forum, it’s that “general” chat is basically reduced to complaints and weird suggestions. It’s not a great “look” for a new player that would naturally visit that forum first.

It really does not reflect how nice, fun, diverse, and quirky many eso players actually are.
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Fennorian (Naturally hehehe)
    ncats2hkq17l.jpeg
    t6my7k7qxxou.jpeg
    Quite literally an NPC